NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

jethro, theres no nike park in rockwell,
its nike stadium.
daming medals ah, what are they for?

Originally Posted by jethro

Updates on Nike Park Stadium Rockewell:

-Gold Hyperize
-Team Pilipinas Jerseys, Shorts and Jackets
-New Jordan Jerseys, Shorts, Bags (It is Either it is New or, Its just that I Havent seen those before)

*Im Wondering why isnt Asi Taulava on the Nike Team Pilipinas Graphic
there ya go.
wink.gif

Anyone got a size run for hyperize PIs?

I got my friend looking for a 10.5 or if there is none....a 10 in these. Would appreciate it fellas. Thanks.

BHS has 10.5 on the hyperize philippines. as to the other cws, no idea. hope this helps.

Originally Posted by 10jdel

its nike stadium.
Oh, Sorry. So its Stadium pala
laugh.gif

Medals?
laugh.gif
All because of Basketball, Intrams, Clinics and stuffs. F!kasi ung coach ng Varsity eh, Pinipili lang ung mga kilala niya. Talk about Favoritism. Good thing, im just a HS Sophomore, Next Year Varsity na..
roll.gif

its nike stadium.
laugh.gif

Medals?
laugh.gif
All because of Basketball, Intrams, Clinics and stuffs. F! kasi ung coach ng Varsity eh, Pinipili lang ung mga kilala niya. Talk about Favoritism. Good thing, im just a HS Sophomore, Next Year Varsity na..
roll.gif
haha remember, jordan was cut from the team too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

f4a2688422d4bff32e80ef813e1135eee72e180b.jpg
1b616848def6250284b151b5be62dc141801c0da.jpg

*sana this time wala ng kokontra sa post ko. dami kase kumontra sa last post ko. okay lang ako naman din ung mali. d ko naman alam na bawal pla un. nike talk noobie kase. Sorry*

ask ko lang kung alam nyo kung ano ung suot na kicks dito ni KOBE. hindi kase sya mukhang ZK4 and hindi rin mukhang Dream Season.

any idea?

thanks

uy ingat ka baka sabihin nila bawal ang tagalog dito...

clowns here wannabee mod
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pre, dream season yan. different colorway lang..

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

its nike stadium.
laugh.gif

Medals?
laugh.gif
All because of Basketball, Intrams, Clinics and stuffs. F! kasi ung coach ng Varsity eh, Pinipili lang ung mga kilala niya. Talk about Favoritism. Good thing, im just a HS Sophomore, Next Year Varsity na..
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That why I told you a couple of pages back that I'll be a NikeEndorser and have my Own shoe. Zoom The Jet anyone? or Zoom Jethro?
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

its nike stadium.
laugh.gif

Medals?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That why I told you a couple of pages back that I'll be a Nike Endorser and have my Own shoe. Zoom The Jet anyone? or Zoom Jethro?
roll.gif
pimp.gif

space jam "jethro 11" ... lakas!!
smile.gif

^ No need to Camp out on those, Ill give you 5 Pairs of those
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Forget Zoom Jethro, It'll be AIR JETHRO
roll.gif

Hey, fam. I just got back from Nike Park BHS and I have some good news and bad news. I asked one of the employees about some Air Jordan shoes and I dunno if hewas legit or not, but he seemed to know his stuff.

Now, to start off.. the bad news!
ohwell.gif

TRUE BLUE III's were CONFIRMED to NOT RELEASE here in the Philippines. Yes, like many of you, I am heartbroken.

The good news?

DMP 60+ VII's are CONFIRMED to release here in the Philippines this 22nd of August. When I told him that it was moved to the 15th of August, he said thathe wasn't sure and he would check into that but he was solid sure that they WOULD BE releasing.

I know. What bad news. No True Blue III's.. We're all heartbroken.. FINE!! I've got some more news to make all of you happy. I was planning onkeeping it to myself.. HAHA.

I also happened to ask him about the SPACE JAM XI's.
smile.gif

YES! They are releasing it here in the Philippines this November.

You're welcome! Looking out for us Filipinos.

PS. I cannot confirm that all of this true, but this employee seemed to know what he was talking about. I'm pretty sure that what he said about the TrueBlues and the DMP 60+ VII's is true. As for the Space Jams.. I've got a good feeling Jordan Brand would be dumb enough to snob the Philippines from theTrue Blue III's and Space Jam XI's.

they can say what they want to say about shoe drops...

dont believe unless official from nikeph, though even they can't their stories right

Originally Posted by monase

they can say what they want to say about shoe drops...

dont believe unless official from nikeph, though even they can't their stories right
true......btw has anyone seen the gold carpe diem tshirt in a S, my friend is looking for one. thanks

Sana may full updates din dun sa site ng NIKE PHIL kung ano ung available products nila dito sa Philippines and kung ano ung mga upcoming products.

Mas madali siguro kung ganun.
smile.gif

Niketalk PI is much more updated than Nike PI. Either Nike PI is just getting their data from NTPI or they just want to keep info for themselves. It'sabout time that Nike PI put a use to their website and update them for their consumer's info.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Not even nike.com has full updates.

The NikeStore Website in Nike.com gives you at least an update on what are the new releases on the selected regions. Probably, United States.

Whats in NikeStore Website are also available in the Nike stores in the USA.

^cosgin with darswataymtoki

Niketalk is much more updated than Nike Pi. Great customers indeed. but not necessarily poor marketers.

The NikeStore Website in Nike.com gives you at least an update on what are the new releases on the selected regions. Probably, United States.
I thought you wanted FULL updates?

Not always.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

I thought you wanted FULL updates?

Not always.
Not always?. Do you think so? Cause I experienced it last year when I had a vacation there wherein the products in the website are directlyrelated to the products available in the stores.

Not always cause maybe they have no stocks left in stores, that's why you cannot find it there.
smile.gif

and YES. FULL UPDATES of the new released products in their region.

http://store.nike.com/ind.../hf-49583/t-New_Releases

Back
Top Bottom