NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Originally Posted by jason16

dont know where to post this but mamba and i saw some HD pinas @ sports central moa this afternoon Php 6195.
pimp.gif
My man, thanks for the advice! I was fortunate to be around the area of MOA when I read your post and I went straight there to cop my size 11. I have the Hyperize PI colorway as well which is really clean but I gotta say, these kicks are just
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
in the flesh! Hehe, just my opinion!

Man, Sports Central MOA FTW!!!
pimp.gif
nice pickup joaqs! i'm envious...
ohwell.gif

anyway, i asked in park podium today about the hyperdunks PI, the dude said they will have them on september,

i asked what week of september, and he didn't know for sure.

i'll try to go back there on the first week and see what's the news.

^ when the first pictures of the pinas hd surface there were some or alot of haters im one of them
happy.gif
, but once you saw it in person, it definitely has the "lakasdating" factor because of its loud colors.

Good thing for those who are planning to cop this, this is definitely GR. and i wont be surprise kung PHP6995 ang price sa mga parks or stadium since ganunlahat ng price nila sa past hd's, if so shame on them

Originally Posted by jason16

^ when the first pictures of the pinas hd surface there were some or alot of haters im one of them
happy.gif
, but once you saw it in person, it definitely has the "lakas dating" factor because of its loud colors.

Good thing for those who are planning to cop this, this is definitely GR. and i wont be surprise kung PHP6995 ang price sa mga parks or stadium since ganun lahat ng price nila sa past hd's, if so shame on them
haha i remember someone saying na parang may saging daw yung sapatos
laugh.gif

masarap naman saging eh
roll.gif

Nike Park Festival Mall
AJ 5 white/olive
nike P.I hyperize
AZKIV gold medal
lots of aj phat low
nike dunk low-white PL/red midsole

Sports Central MOA
ZLVI white/red
AZKIV all white, MPLS
Zoom BB3-white/black/red, white/lime?
Nike Hyperdunk PI
Nike Hyperize Black white

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

Nike Park Festival Mall
AJ 5 white/olive
nike P.I hyperize
AZKIV gold medal
lots of aj phat low
nike dunk low-white PL/red midsole

Sports Central MOA
ZLVI white/red
AZKIV all white, MPLS
Zoom BB3-white/black/red, white/lime?
Nike Hyperdunk PI
Nike Hyperize Black white
updates like the good old days haha

wht/gold footscapes
pimp.gif
yummy

laugh.gif
, Told my Mom I want to Buy those Hyperdunk Philippines with my Own Money but she said "Nako, Sobra ka na ah. Kasalanan na yan. You should becontented on what you have..." Lol, and the Problem is I still want those Hyperdunk Philippines, Hypermax AM90 and the LeBron 7 Tour Pack. Still need toCop about 3 More Pairs this Year. How can I cop kaya....?

Tapos mukhang Tagilid pa Grades ko this Quarter due to having sooo many Absences, Hahaha!

Originally Posted by jethro

laugh.gif
, Told my Mom I want to Buy those Hyperdunk Philippines with my Own Money but she said "Nako, Sobra ka na ah. Kasalanan na yan. You should be contented on what you have..." Lol, and the Problem is I still want those Hyperdunk Philippines, Hypermax AM90 and the LeBron 7 Tour Pack. Still need to Cop about 3 More Pairs this Year. How can I cop kaya....?

Tapos mukhang Tagilid pa Grades ko this Quarter due to having sooo many Absences, Hahaha!
hey schoolboy! .....just do your stuff so your mama will be proud of you so therefore she will reward you .
pimp.gif

stay in school

^^ co-sign!
laugh.gif

how can you cop? hmmm... let's see...

how 'bout selling some home-made ice-buko at school?
laugh.gif

^^^ Just stay in school, homeboy. Believe me, its going to go by so fast...at some point you're going to wish it never ended.
grin.gif

Of Course I'll stay at School!, Im the Next Big THing of the UAAP after 3 Years (How I Wish). Yeah, But still. Last Time my Parents bought me a Pair wasway back in the 24th of December in 2008. Then all Shoes that I Bought this '09 was paid by me. Yeah, Gonna ask my Tita na lang to Buy me a HyperdunkPilipinas, She still owes me 2 Pairs from an Unofficial Pact. Lol! Good Luck to me and my Grades. Bye! Gonna watch the Hangover

@jethro: Dude, when I was your age I only have a pair of kicks. Their my beaters, "panglakad", and all. Your mom is right, be contented with what youhave. Don't go with the flow.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom