NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Philly's are way too blue, they remind me of Harlem Globe Trotter shoes. I'd go for draft days but my budget is way too low right now, hopefully theygo on sale here.

got my draft days... i like the nice and clean over all look of this cw especially the material used instead of the pseudo snakeskin or patent leather...reminds me of the reebok hexalite
smile.gif

saw the red jersey... i agree with other nt folks that said that it wouldve been better if numbers were already placed on the jerseys...

the hyperdunk pinas got my attention... sadly couldnt cop more than one shoe... very very low on funds...
frown.gif

saw the draft days and the hyperdunk pilipinas in trinoma last night... i would prefer the draft day cw rather than the hyperdunk... the man at the countertold me that he can give me the draft day cw as long as im ready to purchase the item...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by denmark

saw the draft days and the hyperdunk pilipinas in trinoma last night... i would prefer the draft day cw rather than the hyperdunk... the man at the counter told me that he can give me the draft day cw as long as im ready to purchase the item...
happy.gif

pre ganyan na ganyan din ginawa ko kagabi at gnyn na ganyan din sinabi ni kuya saken!! hehehe mga 9:00 siguro ako andun kagabi. not too sure if im going to getthe draftdays though.

Originally Posted by benthugs

Originally Posted by normanesque

Originally Posted by soul228

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

got a question 'bout the vip card, magagamit parin ba even if it's a credit card purchase? tia

if your plastic has a 10% discount on NP regular items, you can't use your 10% discount on the VIP card but you can still credit the sales into your VIP card ( for purposes of increasing later on the discount rate of your VIP card)
Yo bro, how's the process of increasing the discount percent on the VIP card? Thanks.

everytime you're gonna purchase at NP ask the staff to credit such sale to your VIP card..if you subsequently reach a certain amount (i think 300k-400k..not sure though) they're gonna increase your discount to 15%. you can ask the staff for an update on your VIP card to know your credit.

Wow. I never knew this. Thanks a lot for the tip!

Question is, afaik, the validity of the VIP card is 2 years. Does that mean points will be carried over to the next one?

the points get carried over to the new one...Boss Je..correct?

i got myself a pair of HD PH and I must say I am happy with it! I played ball with it yesterday and i ran a 5k in the treadmill this afternoon. the shoes isvery comfty and I get a lot of second looks for wearing it.

Originally Posted by benthugs

Originally Posted by soul228

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

got a question 'bout the vip card, magagamit parin ba even if it's a credit card purchase? tia

if your plastic has a 10% discount on NP regular items, you can't use your 10% discount on the VIP card but you can still credit the sales into your VIP card ( for purposes of increasing later on the discount rate of your VIP card)
Yo bro, how's the process of increasing the discount percent on the VIP card? Thanks.

everytime you're gonna purchase at NP ask the staff to credit such sale to your VIP card..if you subsequently reach a certain amount (i think 300k-400k..not sure though) they're gonna increase your discount to 15%. you can ask the staff for an update on your VIP card to know your credit.

Wow. I never knew this. Thanks a lot for the tip!

Question is, afaik, the validity of the VIP card is 2 years. Does that mean points will be carried over to the next one?

the points get carried over to the new one...Boss Je..correct?

Consideration I guess…
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

Nike Park stores madami ng black Kobe shorts. Weird lang ang fit. Medium is a bit tight on the waist and straight cut with ok length. Then the Large is just too Large. I have a 33 waist, 5'9" average built. M is good enough for me.

bro san nike park mu nakita? meron ba nyan sa nike park trinoma? thnks!

Back
Top Bottom