NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Saw this at NP Gateway:

NI367173-101_pict2_13_910_11122.jpg

This colorway is really NICE.

thanks billy for the updates..

sana lumabas din ang kobe 4 white/purple/speckled.. a fitting finale for the kobe 4 madness this year..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

those billy hoyles do look nice in person, but the performance of the hyperize is
sick.gif

why?how do the hyperize perform?aren't they good for playin ball?been thinking of whether ill buy or not buy the black/white cw pa naman....OH YEAH!!!!!retro 12's for us!!!woot!woot!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
.hope the release and the ALLOCATION pushes through.

THANKS RED

"The greatest player ever, is now a hall of famer."

@DonP - Let me know how much you need and I can help you get the GC.

I doubt that the gradients will release here so I am hoping it it the white speckled. Saw a lot of HD PI and Hyperize PI sa Greenbelt. Red Pilipinas shirtsalso in stock. Meron din Red, White and Blue Pilipinas shorts. They still have the Finals POP pero limited sizes na lang. Also saw Jordan HOF (6 Rings, 1s and2009s).

Sa G4 naman same stocks pa din but some of the pairs are on sale (can't remember which ones tho). They also have Finals POP but limited sizes na din.Jordan shirts (6 rings and the one with his face). Kobe jackets and Pilipinas jersey/shorts/shirt.

Originally Posted by nwo0714

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

kobe nanaman? lol thanks sa info

hehehe..tama...

co sign
laugh.gif
stop the madness!!! back in the day we are all happy with3-5 colors for each sig...

@monase i need another pair badly.. nag hihingalo na pair ko
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

those billy hoyles do look nice in person, but the performance of the hyperize is
sick.gif

why?how do the hyperize perform?aren't they good for playin ball?been thinking of whether ill buy or not buy the black/white cw pa naman....OH YEAH!!!!! retro 12's for us!!!woot!woot!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
.hope the release and the ALLOCATION pushes through.

THANKS RED

"The greatest player ever, is now a hall of famer."
imo masmaganda pa talaga hyperdunk, ang weird ng feeling nung ginamit ko yung hyperize parang ang lambot niya bend ng bend kahit saan at hindigaano kasecure yung lockdown,.. nagaalangan ako pag suot yun, but thats just me

@DonP - hindi po free. I'll ask some of the people I know if we can get discounts on the GCs that you will be getting.

@ghista - that's what we'll work on. We'll see if we can get discounts on the purchase of the GCs.

*Kasi po sa office namen madalas kumuha ng Green Tea GC (Nike Park, Sisley, UCoB etc) pang prizes para sa mga events namen. I'll ask our HR peeps if theyare getting any discounts if they get the GCs from them. Kasi bulk kami kumuha, so baka pwede natin pakiusapan. Ask ko na lang muna HR namen, then I will PMboth of you. Kasi kung parehas lang (no discount) better derecho na lang kayo sa Park. Also, if you are open to Nike Stadium GC I can also ask if we can get adiscount. Basta pa-ask ko na lang both Park and Stadium.

Originally Posted by rudolfchua

guys sigurado na ba na hindi magrerelease ng space jam 11's dito sa P.I?????

id say it aint over,till its overs..get your hopes up guys...sj 11's are coppable shoes, and this time being a GR..deym save ...save save...see you indec.

Originally Posted by repsol

Originally Posted by sadikmac

Saw this at NP Gateway:

This colorway is really NICE.

really!!!???? natanung nyo po kung anu mga sizes avail. thanks!

I'd say it's a full size run since it just came out.
happy.gif
The one on display was an 11.5, I think.

Originally Posted by azhul23

Originally Posted by rudolfchua

guys sigurado na ba na hindi magrerelease ng space jam 11's dito sa P.I?????

id say it aint over,till its overs..get your hopes up guys...sj 11's are coppable shoes, and this time being a GR..deym save ...save save...see you in dec.
co-sign...

Back
Top Bottom