NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

33lh1xg.jpg

16liqlg.jpg

2v334ms.jpg

6egeh0.jpg

why is the other one have a red outline on the swoosh and a silver for the other?

i like the one with red...but theyre both nice!

im gonna be all over those "UWR" HD's.anyone else wearing a sz 11 watch out.consider yourselves warned.

j/k.i'll prolly pick up just 2 pairs.reseller i am not. imho UWR HD >>> Black Mambas.oh,and i'll just add that the air jordan XIX's wasactually inspired by the black mamba.kindly check the foldout insert that came in the packaging for reference.so that was back in '04...when did kobe startusing the black mamba nickname again?

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

im gonna be all over those "UWR" HD's.anyone else wearing a sz 11 watch out.consider yourselves warned.

j/k.i'll prolly pick up just 2 pairs.reseller i am not. imho UWR HD >>> Black Mambas.oh,and i'll just add that the air jordan XIX's was actually inspired by the black mamba.kindly check the foldout insert that came in the packaging for reference.so that was back in '04...when did kobe start using the black mamba nickname again?

hahaha good thing im not wearing that size.
laugh.gif
Thanks for the infoabout the Jordan 19 inspiration, another fact added in my sneaker book hehe
I dont think MJ is the og black mamba since its just the shoe that was inspired by the mamba, just like the jordan 5 was inspired by the fighter jet.I may be wrong though, Im not sure if MJ was called the black mamba some time in his career.
happy.gif

lol.. yeah, what I mean is MJ's XIX are the og black mamba's, my bad. Kobe should just stick to the name, Dirty Snake.

where would i be able to find those "united we rise" HD's? sorry guys, im not from here and im down here on a trip till august 2nd... hopefullyim able to find a pair. also, how much are the kobe oly jerseys running for down here? went to the mall yesterday and the nike store didnt have it.

^^i think the kobe oly jerseys are sold out...for releases like this,you could try nike bonifacio high street in the fort,taguig...

Yup...definitely BHS will have the UWR if they release in the Philippines.

What do you think...sell my Mambas for the UWR? Ideally have both
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

But if you were to choose...what would it be.

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

have them both. UWR will be limited to only 50 pairs (daw) and im hoping that it won't be raffled..

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

Yup...definitely BHS will have the UWR if they release in the Philippines.

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

sell your mambas to me..
laugh.gif
and keep the UWR..
wink.gif

nah,just kidding..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

j/k.i'll prolly pick up just 2 pairs.reseller i am not. imho UWR HD >>> Black Mambas.oh,and i'll just add that the air jordan XIX's was actually inspired by the black mamba.kindly check the foldout insert that came in the packaging for reference.so that was back in '04...when did kobe start using the black mamba nickname again?

hahaha good thing im not wearing that size.
laugh.gif
Thanks for the info about the Jordan 19 inspiration, another fact added in my sneaker book hehe
I dont think MJ is the og black mamba since its just the shoe that was inspired by the mamba, just like the jordan 5 was inspired by the fighter jet. I may be wrong though, Im not sure if MJ was called the black mamba some time in his career.
happy.gif

Yup!! i think he's called the Black Cat...

Back
Top Bottom