NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

thanks for the pics Mr. 411 hehe
same here... I need to see the shorts too...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jeremydelacruz

*u can request to put your own numbers on your PNBT Jerseys @ MOA, Trinoma and BHS starting on Friday, November 28, 2008.
smile.gif

Thanks Jeremy, anyway, is there an additional fee?

*u can request to put your own numbers on your PNBT Jerseys @ MOA, Trinoma and BHS starting on Friday, November 28, 2008.
smile.gif

so is this done while you wait or babalikan na lang? numbers at the front and back?
smile.gif

smile.gif
Is it ok bro even if i purchase my jersey at Nike stadium?

Originally Posted by redmjay

smile.gif

so is this done while you wait or babalikan na lang? numbers at the front and back?
smile.gif

while u wait.

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

smile.gif
Is it ok bro even if i purchase my jersey at Nike stadium?

NO sir. i dont know if they also have those numbers for the jerseys.

smile.gif

smile.gif

while u wait.
hi sir jeremy, few questions just to clear up,

a. is the printing both on front and back?

b. can i buy my jersey at np robinsons and have it printed in moa? or should i only buy it from moa?

c. is this officially from nike philippines?

d. until what time will this be open?

e. what is the biggest size of the jerseys? and is it the same size as the usa jerseys?

Originally Posted by lbj19

smile.gif

smile.gif

while u wait.

b. can i buy my jersey at np robinsons and have it printed in moa? or should i only buy it from moa?

e. what is the biggest size of the jerseys? and is it the same size as the usa jerseys?
I inquired yesterday at Trinoma....

a. They just received the instructions that day so they're not sure if the numbers will be printed on both sides but I say, it's really unlikely to seea jersey that has a number printed on the front only. So I guess and hoping for both sides.
wink.gif

b. I suggest you buy your jerseys from the stores that Jeremy mentioned for assurance. I bought mine and left them in the store for Friday's printing.

c. Yes it's officially form Nike PI as I saw the memorandum yesterday and the personnel from the office mentioned that they'd be bringing in theprinting machines to the stores mentioned this Friday.

d. They said that it's only gonna be a one day activity or until the heat transfer materials run out.

e. I got a 2xl and I'm not sure if there are still bigger sizes. The size is quite the same as the USA jerseys.

Hope the answers help...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by soul228

Originally Posted by lbj19

smile.gif

smile.gif

while u wait.

I inquired yesterday at Trinoma....

a. They just received the instructions that day so they're not sure if the numbers will be printed on both sides but I say, it's really unlikely to see a jersey that has a number printed on the front only. So I guess and hoping for both sides.
wink.gif

b. I suggest you buy your jerseys from the stores that Jeremy mentioned for assurance. I bought mine and left them in the store for Friday's printing.

c. Yes it's officially form Nike PI as I saw the memorandum yesterday and the personnel from the office mentioned that they'd be bringing in the printing machines to the stores mentioned this Friday.

d. They said that it's only gonna be a one day activity or until the heat transfer materials run out.

e. I got a 2xl and I'm not sure if there are still bigger sizes. The size is quite the same as the USA jerseys.

Hope the answers help...
wink.gif

pare are the shorts included or jersey lang?

Originally Posted by normanesque

Sa printing? I don't think the shorts have numbers based on the team's pics wearing the new uniforms...so I guess jerseys only

just got back from eastwood inventory... (all reserves are on display now)
smile.gif

*tnx soul228 for all immediate response.

Any other discounted stuffs worth copping there?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by soul228

Originally Posted by normanesque

Sa printing? I don't think the shorts have numbers based on the team's pics wearing the new uniforms...so I guess jerseys only

yup sa printing...ah ok, i liked the shorts better than the jerseys. still have a day to think about getting the jersey instead. tnx

Back
Top Bottom