NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

is there any chance we are getting the country Hd's? i would like to cop argentina hd's

any updates on the uwr hd's?
smile.gif

whats up guys, i was at MOA today and I saw a pair of Oly 6's, unfortunately they only got one size left and it is a size 8.

^they still have?? i just called them yesterday and i think 3 days ago and they said: "sir, wala na po kaming stock

smh.gif
@ them

Originally Posted by goldenjumpman

^they still have?? i just called them yesterday and i think 3 days ago and they said: "sir, wala na po kaming stock

smh.gif
@ them

trinoma also have the oly vi's
wink.gif

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

smh.gif
@ them

wink.gif

for real? what sizes? man i called most of their branches and no luck.. and now they do have 'em? c'mon!
tired.gif

smh.gif
@ them

wink.gif

for real? what sizes? man i called most of their branches and no luck.. and now they do have 'em? c'mon!
tired.gif

saw and tried size 9 about 3 hours ago
wink.gif

man, really?? and i thought i got a fair deal when i bought a pair of those oly 6 for 6500 for a friend of mine.
frown.gif

smh.gif
@ them

wink.gif

tired.gif

wink.gif

new stocks i guess??
smh.gif

smh.gif
@ them

wink.gif

tired.gif

wink.gif

new stocks i guess??
smh.gif

yup!
smile.gif

smh.gif
@ them

wink.gif

tired.gif

wink.gif

new stocks i guess??
smh.gif

yup!
smile.gif

did other branches receive 'em? or only trinoma?

anyways, thanks man..

re kobe shirt, imo the best kobe shirt that i have seen was the one with the gold mvp design that one of the nike peeps wore during the mcfly release. how comethey didnt release those?

guy from bhs said it MIGHT release this comin week..about 50 pairs...said he dont think it'll be raffled or something...

hey guys im new here, just wanna ask if the hyperdunk black out is out here in PI?
cant find any of em' and also the black w/ white swoosh?

JMD9: welcome to Nt bro! nope we dont have it yet...but those looks nice!
pimp.gif

10Sakuragi: we dont have it here bro...none that i know of...

Back
Top Bottom