nike party! whos going?

Portland has one going on as well. I think I am going to stop by and see what's going on.

Does anyone have any sneak peeks or any other news on it ?

Originally Posted by SoKrispy

I still ain't got my invite..whats the deal wit that..
RockDeep wrote:
Mudda Succa where is the link for the Nike Party?

haha, i put up the link to RSVP. you don't actually get an invite, you just show up at niketown at the time, and the NT employees go through the listof RSVP's and lets you in.

Originally Posted by mrshoeman

i remember them having one last year i think

edit: i'll see you guys/girls there

pretty sure they have it every year (if not a couple of times per year) but i've never gone..... anyone ever been to one? is it worth even going to?

I got a gift bag last year, but after all that free champagne, I misplaced it somewhere in store without looking inside. All I remember from that night are thebomb hors d'oevres. I remember also getting a 30-40% appreciation coupon for in-store purchases & the factory outlets. I'll be there again thisyear.

hmm..... no husky bball. no supes game. i guess i'll go!
glasses.gif

I got a gift bag last year, but after all that free champagne, I misplaced it somewhere in store without looking inside.
I knew I should've kept that extra bag for myself!
laugh.gif

I think I'll be able to make it again this year...looking forward to those free glasses of boxed champagne!

crap. last minute dinner plans with visiting relatives.....

lemme know what "cool" stuff i missed out on!

eh it was alright.
the only cool thing you missed out was those free nike notepads...
i took some pics but some employee told me it was store policy that no pictures are not to be taken.
now im home reading a book about pr0n addiction for my human sexuality class
and i have to write a paper which is due tomorrow.

ill loan the book to anyone that needs it.
or actually, i will just give it to the person.

Yea the only thing great about the party was the nike notebooks. I think I got full eating all that shrimp though.

i went it was cool...grabbed hella mints and a luna bar on the way out...didnt stay all that long...anybody grabbed the cactus foams with the 20% off?

Originally Posted by bigben206

I got a gift bag last year, but after all that free champagne, I misplaced it somewhere in store without looking inside.
I knew I should've kept that extra bag for myself!
laugh.gif

I think I'll be able to make it again this year...looking forward to those free glasses of boxed champagne!

Word, thanks Ben for that bag last year, i honestly still use it to this day, a nubuckish, black nike bag, be happy it is still used to this day, ihaven't even touched my red, or blue nike ones either...thanks man

and yes, i would've liked to go to it, even tho it was wack, it's always a good chance to catch up with friends, was working on a video project lastnight tho, and i have yet to sleep either...sigh....
whats the resell value of those notebooks anyway ron?
roll.gif

I went and it was AIIGHT. I got this red bracelet signifying I am 21 even though I'm not. I never got any champagne though. The appetizers were reallygood but I didn't get a chance to eat so much either. The nike notebooks were cool but the discount card was wack... 20% off any purchase over 125? GREEEAAATT.

Back
Top Bottom