nike party! whos going?

Bah, missed out due to no babysitter.

I think I still have a stack of the notepads from last year's party!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by bigben206

I got a gift bag last year, but after all that free champagne, I misplaced it somewhere in store without looking inside.
I knew I should've kept that extra bag for myself!
laugh.gif

I think I'll be able to make it again this year...looking forward to those free glasses of boxed champagne!

was working on a video project last night tho, and i have yet to sleep either...sigh....
whats the resell value of those notebooks anyway ron?
roll.gif

were you working on the jeepney one? haha

btw, the resell value is your is about $50, give or take. it was limited to the first 50 people and actually has ## out of 50 "lasered" in theback of the notepad cover

i missed out

but after hearing about how no one got free kicks, i dont think i would've gone.

Powfo! You were there? I didn't see anyone that looked like Mr. T.

You weren't that muscular asian dude rocking a tank top & red biker cap w/ a ipod strapped around the bicep were you?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ronnskizzle

eh it was alright.
the only cool thing you missed out was those free nike notepads...
i took some pics but some employee told me it was store policy that no pictures are not to be taken.

you the dude standing in front of me in the short@$$ line that took a long@$$ time!?? in4mation shirt?
laugh.gif

i actually got to stop by after dinner downtown ~ wanted to see if i could still get something free and walked away with a handful of luna bars and a purple"JUST DO IT" shirt.

at least i got to eat some hors d'oeuvres in line.
laugh.gif

can't wait to write my first diary entry in my notebook heh. vibe was cool.

after seeing those foams in person i actually like em'. any champs, fl or footaction in washington have em'?

man, the lumberjack crew was in full effect. was there some type of school tolo or something that night?
LUMBERJACK1.jpg

Originally Posted by ning726

i missed out

but after hearing about how no one got free kicks, i dont think i would've gone.

i swear when that dude walked in i was like#$@$ IS THAT?!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
i swear those were implants..lol

Originally Posted by FRANChISe206

eh it was alright.
the only cool thing you missed out was those free nike notepads...
i took some pics but some employee told me it was store policy that no pictures are not to be taken.

you the dude standing in front of me in the short@$$ line that took a long@$$ time!?? in4mation shirt?
laugh.gif

i actually got to stop by after dinner downtown ~ wanted to see if i could still get something free and walked away with a handful of luna bars and a purple "JUST DO IT" shirt.

at least i got to eat some hors d'oeuvres in line.
laugh.gif

ahh dang it, i should of done the NT sign...
glasses.gif
btw.i never got yourname i left with the grey/blk "just do it" tee and grabbed handfuls of those luna bars aswell
roll.gif

pictures will be up soon...same goes for "BeeSome"'s dinner party (BeeSome appreciation post in the making)

yea, Leonard, I didn't see you there either. I was looking for the filipino man with the matching shoes as his wifey.

But I DID meet FreshOne12 on the bus down from the U. He was spittin HHAAARD at this Niketown employee... she was fine though. Do ya thang big man.

Originally Posted by mrshoeman

Originally Posted by ning726

i missed out

i swear when that dude walked in i was like#$@$ IS THAT?!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
i swear those were implants..lol

huh? which dude and what implants? what are u talkin about

some dude with a black beater on with his pecks sticking out farther then his girlfriends butt...dude looked funny

ahh dang it, i should of done the NT sign...
glasses.gif
btw.i never got your name i left with the grey/blk "just do it" tee and grabbed handfuls of those luna bars aswell
roll.gif

pictures will be up soon...

nice! can't wait to see what pictures you did manage to sneak by 'em!
laugh.gif

i'm Francis, btw.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom