Nike PG 1

smokin.gif

Lol reading through this thread on Friday had me shook.
I wanted a pair of shinings but I missed it on the app both times. A few hours later, on a whim I went down to footlocker on 34th and ate easy, even got to try on pairs.
They're still out there if anyone's looking.

Anyone play ball in their pairs yet? I have two pairs in a size 11. I ball in a 10.5's but wear an 11 casually. I have a slightly wide foot, I want a pair to play in and thinking would a 10.5 be better? Haven't had a change to try on a 10.5.

Anyone play ball in their pairs yet? I have two pairs in a size 11. I ball in a 10.5's but wear an 11 casually. I have a slightly wide foot, I want a pair to play in and thinking would a 10.5 be better? Haven't had a change to try on a 10.5.
I'd be safe and wear the 11. These are narrow up front. Toejammed me a bit on court in my TTS Nike size. 

yea, Nike has something here but their antics lately are baffling. I'm slightly interested in the Grey/Navy blue speckled pair that looks like a G-Town nod.

Overall though, Nike seems to be slacking on these, the and the LBJ14. Nike Basketball in general is a let down this season. Too many "limited" releases and not enough stock of current releases. Not saying flood the market but c'mon. Capitalize on the demand. Maybe they're trying to reposition themselves after a few abysmal years.

Bait's are sitting at local footshops now. Seemed like the first shipment flew off shelf, but easily restocked a week later and on. 

So, does anyone think Nike will release the 2K's soon...I'm starting to think they may not.  That would be a bummer

Back
Top Bottom