Nike PG 1

Copped. Ivory was the best out of that whole "summer pack." Even though it's the second summer pack in less than a year :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Nike bout to hit us with a winter pack in July

what will the what the look like on this shoe ? lol just a bunch of bland colors

I'm a sz 9.5 & 10 for Kobe 4 & 5!but I ordered PG1 shining on sz 10.5 and they fit really snug. For the people who owns this shoe does it need breaking time? I'm also thinking of trading my sz 10.5 to a sz 10 will that benefit me because the shoe is really snug but the 10.5 looks a bit long

I'm a sz 9.5 & 10 for Kobe 4 & 5!but I ordered PG1 shining on sz 10.5 and they fit really snug. For the people who owns this shoe does it need breaking time? I'm also thinking of trading my sz 10.5 to a sz 10 will that benefit me because the shoe is really snug but the 10.5 looks a bit long

Yes, they fit really tight and snug. They take a day or two of solid wear to break in. TTS for medium to narrow width feet is good for these. Don't go half size up. They will feel too long and will only get broken in with time. Hope this helps.

wI'll a sz 10 be more snug fit for me if I'm a sz 9.5 - 10 in Kobe need advise. I'm thinking of trading my sz 10.5 shining to sz 10
Please advise thanks

Yes, they fit really tight and snug. They take a day or two of solid wear to break in. TTS for medium to narrow width feet is good for these. Don't go half size up. They will feel too long and will only get broken in with time. Hope this helps.
I went a full sz up on sz 10.5 looks a bit long but I think I have a bit of a wide feet so I'm thinking of trading it. Not using it for ball too much but more of casual wear

I went a full sz up on sz 10.5 looks a bit long but I think I have a bit of a wide feet so I'm thinking of trading it. Not using it for ball too much but more of casual wear

Disregard my last post. All bets are off with wide feet. You may be better off with a 10.5

Disregard my last post. All bets are off with wide feet. You may be better off with a 10.5
Disregard my last post. All bets are off with wide feet. You may be better off with a 10.5[/quotethanThanks for helping I may need to buy a sz 10 to get a better idea this is a good show similar to Kobe V
I couldn't tie my laces on my Kobe v on sz 9.5
Sz 10 is better for me on that shoe so I'm thinking of maybe keeping the sz 10.5 for now

Jus a guess but I think may see 2k or surprise color way drop around his birthday 5/2... I'm thinking the 2Ks will drop in some kind of fashion ... [emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

If it's for casual wear just keep your 10.5, you're fine.

I wear a size 14, so I don't comprehend this "it looks long" talk
laugh.gif

Like I stated earlier I think the 2K may release here soon or something around the time of his birthday 5/2[emoji]9745[/emoji]️[emoji]127997[/emoji]

In for the Ivory at a discounted price. Too many kicks on my list at the moment. These will have to wait.

But I def need them.

Back
Top Bottom