Nike PG 1

Might be like those kyries last year one store only type situation

Just did the check in, they got all sizes up to 18 :lol:

Surprised the kyries ain't up on the app yet

Same, the purple strap is a little too much. 
Has anyone tried blacking out the strap? 
nerd.gif

I have yet to see an EYBL release not go down like this. They're always super limited.

were PG 1 shinings limited to 12k before or after the restock? How many actual pairs do you think are out there including the restock? I heard that some of them had numbers beyond 12k as well..? Theres like 10 ebay sellers selling size 11 in these all around $240..they should go down over the next few weeks or months at least for that size

Shouldn't go down cuz those are done and it should be close to 12k pairs out there since they are individually numbered

Shouldn't go down cuz those are done and it should be close to 12k pairs out there since they are individually numbered
but weren't they restocked when the rest of the time to shine pack was released? that didn't change the numbers?

Probably not and I sold a pair for $450 so I don't know about that one

so they didn't actually make more shoes for the restock?

also these are sitting at $240..very few are going to pay that much for em
To my knowledge they didn't make any more pairs, they just re-sold the pairs that didn't sell or were returned. Which is why it was lame, Nike made it seem like they produced extra pairs but they actually didn't. 

Last edited:
Probably not and I sold a pair for $450 so I don't know about that one
10 people have size 11 up and in addition have it open to offers 

They definitely aren't worth $240 since these folks are willing to take less than that 

Not sure about you selling a pair for $450 though I see you are trying to sell these. 

Take a look for yourself buddy.. 10 diff sellers.. all 240-250+ open to offers..lol

10 people have size 11 up and in addition have it open to offers 
They definitely aren't worth $240 since these folks are willing to take less than that 
Not sure about you selling a pair for $450 though I see you are trying to sell these. 
Take a look for yourself buddy.. 10 diff sellers.. all 240-250+ open to offers..lol
Actually bumped that one off a while ago at that price just never updated my sig :lol:

And if you really want em I'd just cop at 240 or offer someone 220. That's retail on most shoes nowadays anways

To my knowledge they didn't make any more pairs, they just re-sold the pairs that didn't sell or were returned. Which is why it was lame, Nike made it seem like they produced extra pairs but they actually didn't. 
what about some shoes having numbers beyond 12,000? I guess we would need to see how far beyond 12k they actually went..

Actually bumped that one off a while ago at that price just never updated my sig
laugh.gif

And if you really want em I'd just cop at 240 or offer someone 220. That's retail on most shoes nowadays anways
there are 4 size 13s available for $320+ best offer 

plus an auction for size 13 ending in 2 hrs.. currently at $227..

you got a great deal selling them for $450.. and whoever bought those got ripped off. did you sell via ebay or in person? lol

I don't know if they'll retain their value/go up.. with the fts and black ice pairs out idk about paying $120+ extra just for the shiny swoosh!! 

plus, how easy were these to get on release day? I didn't even try copping when they came out

Actually sold it on goat of all places :lol:
And yea I got over but if you want the shoe 240 ain't bad is all I'm saying
I wouldn't stress getting em cheaper

Back
Top Bottom