Nike PG 1

Got a second pair of ivory and a black ice with a FTL coupon I had. Didn't really need a second pair of ivory but seeing how fresh they look, I had to grab it before my size dries up. I thought about the FTS but I'm just not feeling that colorway. I hope prices on EBYL goes down or there's a wider release. I'll gladly scoop a pair if I can find it in for $250 or less...prices on goat are OD right now.

Got a second pair of ivory and a black ice with a FTL coupon I had. Didn't really need a second pair of ivory but seeing how fresh they look, I had to grab it before my size dries up. I thought about the FTS but I'm just not feeling that colorway. I hope prices on EBYL goes down or there's a wider release. I'll gladly scoop a pair if I can find it in for $250 or less...prices on goat are OD right now.
250 or less ain't happening

Argg. I had a feeling they would drop on snkrs but I didn't check in the AM. Smh

Probably didn't have a chance anyways.

Last edited:
Don't worry I was watching and it didn't even show a glimmer of hope to checking out
Lol yeah I see a bunch of ppl on twitter talking about how quick they went too.. guess it makes me feel a little better about missing out on trying lol

Awwww mane... EYBL was on the app???? Smfh.... zzzzzz zity.... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom