Nike PG 1

Platinum's already out here in the PI.

To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed with this cw. Could've been so much better, should've made it like the 31 lows Pure Platinum with the icy sole. This is more of a grey than a Pure Platinum.
I think they're fine just the way they are. We have WAY too many colorways with icy soles now.

Platinum's already out here in the PI.

To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed with this cw. Could've been so much better, should've made it like the 31 lows Pure Platinum with the icy sole. This is more of a grey than a Pure Platinum.
but these were labelled glacier grey anyways. pure platinums are the june 1st release. these were intended to be grey from what i've heard

These just popped up on IG. 6/1 release?

EDIT: Nevermind. Thought that sole was clear but that's obviously today's release.

Last edited:
I just tried on a pair for the first time (grey pair) and I didnt expect the zoom to be that bouncy. Really like it. Thought it was gonna be like the Pegasus line where I couldnt feel it at all. Different zoom I guess

If the post is true, then that's wack! Looks almost exactly like the ivory pair.. I thought we were getting the 2ks
yeah man.. it makes sense though, some sites had the 6/1 pair listed as pure platinum/university gold 

that swoosh doesn't really look gold though, wondering if it will be a gold swoosh with the iridiscent effect going on like the time to shine pack shoes all had

this pic looks like bad lightning because that doesn't look like a pure platinum upper either 

View media item 2440647
This looks like it's possibly the undefeated colourway...I hope so cos it's defo one of the best colourways of the pg1..and also hope it's for playin in and not casual...cos there's been a lot of different signature shoes in certain colourways..that wasn't made to hoop in which is disappointing

This looks like it's possibly the undefeated colourway...I hope so cos it's defo one of the best colourways of the pg1..and also hope it's for playin in and not casual...cos there's been a lot of different signature shoes in certain colourways..that wasn't made to hoop in which is disappointing
Its them for sure

All grey shoes are a way into my heart. Add some red and [emoji]128151[/emoji][emoji]128151[/emoji][emoji]128151[/emoji] plz be nice nike

i clearly remember a couple weeks back the Jun 1st release had pure platinum/wolf grey/univ gold as the colorway

also they have these labelled as a premium. first premium pg 1?
Yeah they've definitely changed the details of this release. There was no "red" or "premium" until now. 

Also, what does PG 1 "Elements" mean? Is that what they're calling the colorway, or is it like an EXT thing?

do you guys go tts or .5 size up with these?

Went w/ TTS but the fit was way too snug for my wide feet... so got a half size bigger but we're kind of big so sold them to a homie for cheap. Unfortunately I won't be able to wear these bc of my damn bunion... maybe u will have better luck

Yeah they've definitely changed the details of this release. There was no "red" or "premium" until now. 

Also, what does PG 1 "Elements" mean? Is that what they're calling the colorway, or is it like an EXT thing?
where does it say PG 1 "elements" at? 

i got that offer for loading a nike gift card with 100 bucks and getting a 20$ email bonus card

it says you can redeem the bonus card by june 30th.. 

so if i dont use it by then it basically expires?

dont know if i should get it

Back
Top Bottom