Nike PG 1

Clear sole I would think about it but I'll stick with the Ivory. The synthetic leather scales is much better.

Don't like the hairy nubuck on the Undefeated either. Shining and Ivory might be it unless a gradient option appears.

Keep going back and forth on getting a pair, I wonder if a 11.5 would be the perfect fit for a wide footer like me, was so damn snug but for the first time I actually enjoyed that feeling for some weird reason. Either wait till next year models or use my Nike voucher on these [emoji]129300[/emoji]
i was wondering the same thing, i have a wide feet according to nike/adidas sizing, and my TTS is 11, copped a kyrie 2 size 11, big mistake, went to NFS and found a pair of PG1 size 11.5, perfect!  literally perfect, wide is just right, length is just right!!!  so i just went on NDC and copped a pair of the grey ones since every other colorway is sold out!

Love these poor man's 2k! Going to swap the ivory (9.5) for these if anyone is looking to try those.

Last edited:
Was waiting to see what the 6/1 looked like before I decided on the glaciers. These are gonna get filthy on court just like the Ivory's, so I'll pass and grab the 5/19 release.

Am I the only one that likes those new Pure Platinums? :lol:

2ks are obviously goat but I don't mind these at all. I might cop.

Am I the only one that likes those new Pure Platinums?
laugh.gif

i like them better than the grey ones that just came out. 

Am I the only one that likes those new Pure Platinums?
laugh.gif

i like em. wish the swoosh as at least gold/univ gold. they are also the only ones that have the fish scales besides 2k and ivory. like em better than fts, grey, the bait! 

also, there was a pic of some white pg1s with a multicolor swoosh few pages back. those looked pretty nice. pic only showed the inner side of the shoes

Saw the grey/navy pair in person. The colorway is clean, but there's just something about the shoe that I don't like. The design doesn't look cohesive. They used too many different materials for different parts of the shoe so it looks cheap.

Last edited:
I prefer the grey ones that just dropped. Nike keep dropping B- to B+ colorways... nothing bad but nothing fire yet til the olives IMO

They look good, but if you're copping them to hoop, theyre gonna look beat quick. I liked the Ivorys out of the box too but every pair ive seen on court look wrecked. 

Out on the Undefeated. Looks like dead dry grass. Black nubuck panel with that material on the Swoosh I would not mind but like that issa pass.

Back
Top Bottom