Nike PG 1

screenshot-m.hupu.com-2017-07-17-16-11-43.png

3923264-is_this_real_life101.gif

Interesting, my first thought they might be a team shoe.

They look far too generic to be the signature, and such a radical shift from the aesthetics of the first one. If you look at the last few sigs of KD, Kyrie, LeBron and Kobe, the overall design changes have been a lot more subtle which makes me think the PG 2 will follow the same trend.

A cheaper model of an already cheap Sig shoe... Big ups to Nike (or Paul George) for looking out for the families who can't quite fit $150+ For shoes into their budgets. I remember KD did this too.

Those chaos IDs don't look good at all..glad I didn't make them..
Agreed, scales look so cheap, especially in that iridescent color. Same goes for the glow in the dark. Those pictures suck though.

Last edited:
It is going to be really tough for me to decide wether I go with this desing or the red ones i posted a few posts back. These Bruce Lee's are just perfect
I've been flipping between a black strap, but I think the yellow flows better with the laces, vamp, collar.

It's either the Bruce Lee's or a Celtics PE colorway for me since I'll never it as a Nike colorway at retail.

I've been flipping between a black strap, but I think the yellow flows better with the laces, vamp, collar.

It's either the Bruce Lee's or a Celtics PE colorway for me since I'll never it as a Nike colorway at retail.
That's what i tought when i was messing with the desings, but after seeing how great the George Hill PE's looked with the yellow strap, i knew that the yellow strap was the way to go with these.

IMG_20170719_160224.png

It is a shame that right know, color options are so limited. I hope that now that Nike will make the NBA uniforms, they will offer all the color options of NBA teams so we can do any NBA related design posible

Agreed.... I thought they were gonna be iridescent/cloak ish, they just look like maroon snakeskin.

My Red October pair should be here either today or tomorrow. I'll post pics when they do.

Back
Top Bottom