Nike PG 1

my checkmates came in yesterday, very rarely does someone’s first shoe ever feel this good , wish i would have kept my ferocity pair , also i went tts going up half a size would have too much extra space for my liking

datdudehavoc "Ok I'm going to chat and get a voucher."
..if that doesn't work, leave a review on nike.com with a 1 star review...someone from Nike Customer Service will get back to you.
here's a response from Nike Customer Service on a 1 star review: "we're sorry to hear that the PG1 does not check all the boxes for you. We would be very interested to hear more about your experience with the basketball shoe and you can expect to hear from us shortly."
good luck

Last edited:
IMG_9883.JPG

What's with one of the checks being different from the other!?

I noticed this one I got home....I have a few other pairs and they are the same. I've also noticed online that some pairs have both one way or both the other....

IMG_9883.JPG

I noticed this one I got home....I have a few other pairs and they are the same. I've also noticed online that some pairs have both one way or both the other....
it's for PG's broken right leg in the USA scrimmage. i think only the USA have the broken swish on the right one

IMG_9883.JPG

It's like that to signify PG's leg fracture he suffered during the Team USA scrimmage.

i like the usas, just not the plastic swoosh because it chips. I might pick it up later on if nothing else is good

that is right!!! but all the "Flip The Switch" had broken swishes {PG1, LeBron, KD, Kyrie}. not sure what the broken swish was suppose to signify on those ones but i do believe they were broken on both shoes, not just the right shoe.

Nike-Big-Kids-PG-1-Flip-The-Switch_2.jpg broken swish on left shoe

Last edited:
that is right!!! but all the "Flip The Switch" had broken swishes {PG1, LeBron, KD, Kyrie}. not sure what the broken swish was suppose to signify on those ones but i do believe they were broken on both shoes.
I'm so upset that I have to return my flip the switch. My favorite colorway.

USA colorway is nice butthe blk outside ruins it for me. Should've been white, ice, or even red.

I wonder if they are going to release any new color ways this year for these models. I would like to get another pair but don't know which ones to go with.

^ me too. Got one pair, but I wanted another. Can't believe they pulled the options so quickly. They only dropped in July. The current options are bland....

JS"

Back
Top Bottom