Nike PG 1

Such a nice looking shoe. Great fit and traction too.

What a shame that the cushion is poop. I was hoping they'd break in, but after a week of hooping in them daily... gone. On to the next shoe.

PGis definitely leaving OKC for LA next year. He's struggling in this system with Westbrook and Anthony and OKC will not be able to afford him

the cushion is pretty squishy on my pair. better than bottomed out lunar for me which hurts my joints

Yeah I found the cushion to be pretty nice on these for $110. And the ortholite insole is extra thick.

^really? something wrong with me then, since after the 2hr mark, my feet started to hurt...i could be that i heavy too...smh

Wish the Zoom was in the heel and the forefoot was lower. The foot bed is on a slight incline (heel to forefoot direction) felt my heel was sinking. Wonder if it works for PG better

I have noticed that too which is why I'm not in love with the shoe but it's still reliable for me

One of my favorite models. Love how responsive my forefoot cushioning is. I’m an extremely forefoot driven player so heel cushioning to me isn’t of any concern. Nice addition but not necessary for me. (Aside: reason Kyrie’s have been horrible for me...curious with the IV and the forefoot cushlon though)

Still sick about the Wild West pair....

JS”

i play on the balls of my feet most of the time, but i guess it's just not enough cushion for me. no pain from the heels tho. traction is so good it's my default shoes whenever i need reliable traction on any dirty courts.

Does anyone have pics of the PG1s Oregon wore against Fresno this past Saturday?

Best ones I could find...
DRNyjeKUIAElod0~01.jpg
elijah-brown-a2c852efe0cae36f~01.jpg

I’m afraid on that one. What are you thinking it’s gonna end at? My guess is $500-$700? That’s a no go for me bc I’d be hooping in them and not willing to drop that.

JS”

im thinking 300 - 350 max for those. colorway is nice to me. not the BEST colorway. but still would be nice to add to the collection. ESP with the 2's around the corner. (not a fan of the 2's so far)

Back
Top Bottom