Nike PG 1

I want to know if the toe box is gonna look crappy after some wears, like some of the pics we seen which were DS

And secondly I wanna know what's good with them 2ks :nerd:. I'd like a pair of these but so far it's 2Ks or bust

I would say tts for a snug fit or for balling. If u have a wide foot or like a little more room then go half size up.

I don't think I have any sneakers that are forefoot only zoom. I'm intrigued by that aspect.

CP3's have it, right?

Last edited:
debating if I should go check out my local Richards right next to my office on my lunch. How many people said they found them early? 2?

Last edited:
On these like SWeat on fat girls
whats with nike and all these straps on their sig shoes

how about losing the strap and putting zoom in the heel instead
Chicks dig straps.
Especially the fat sweaty 1s!!!...
roll.gif

I don't think I have any sneakers that are forefoot only zoom. I'm intrigued by that aspect.

CP3's have it, right?

Yup along with the Melos, most takedown Jordans actually has forefoot zoom because it's adapted from the unlocked zoom from the 28/29/30.

Nikes Zoom Live and Zoom Rev also has forefoot zooms.

debating if I should go check out my local Richards right next to my office on my lunch. How many people said they found them early? 2?
A buddy works at one and he sent me a pic from them in the back. They aren't allowed to release yet tho obviously.

A buddy works at one and he sent me a pic from them in the back. They aren't allowed to release yet tho obviously.

yeah I decided to just skip it, chances of them selling early are slim :lol:

wwooooowwww not a single FTL in MA is getting these :smh: :smh: NT, I might come calling

Last edited:
Fnl will be carrying the navy ones 

might just use this $20 reward that's about to expire on them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom