Nike PG 1

Jordan Brand has alot great players worthy of a good Nike signature....Westbrook, Kawhi, Blake and they dont really promote players they gave signatures to like CP3 and Carmelo.

Wall is not signed with Nike.
Pretty sure Wall is all he wears are Kobe 11s or he just gets nikes for cheap lol

yeah, he isn't getting money from Nike, he just prefers to play in Kobes

he is still waiting for an offer he think is worth of him

Jordan Brand has alot great players worthy of a good Nike signature....Westbrook, Kawhi, Blake and they dont really promote players they gave signatures to like CP3 and Carmelo.

They are all well represented even without their own sig, Westbrook is pretty much the face of the XXXIs and Kawhi and Jimmy are in plenty of ads. Blake was even the face of the Space Jam campaign. CP3 and Melo may have the sigs but those guys actually feels less exposed, I am not even sure anyone cares about Melos sig these days.

Last edited:
Yup. Wall really likes Nike/JB. All he wears on court.

Anyways, does anyone know what the front strap is supposed to do when you ball in them? More lockdown in the fore foot or more of aesthetic look?

Since it's pretty much strap first then laces right behind it. The sock liner already has a great heel fit.

Pretty smart of Wall to just play in whatever he wants while he's getting better instead of waiting in line for a sig. He's going for that Harden type offer.

Lebron
KD
Russ
Harden
Steph
Kawhi
CP3
AD
Melo
10 Boogie
IT
Butler
Giannis
Wall

Assuming I didn't leave anyone out or make any major misrankings id put PG right around 10. I probably missed somebody big tho

Went to the Parks Mall Saturday to check out and maybe scoop them PG1s and they only had a sz8 but I need at 11. I guess I was caught up in the hype to be it is a nice black shoe but not that nice for reseller price. Congrats to those that copped

For my wide footed brethren these take some heavy breaking in. Hurt my feet first 10 mins on. took them off to let my feet breathe then back on and hit the mall. Breaking in real nice very supportive. Bounce response just walking is nice. . Broke a few necks too
smokin.gif
Best purchase I've made in awhile hands down.
My pair come in on Wednesday
I'm a size 14 but I'll deal with some discomfort for a bit because they look like fire flames 

I will probably end up copping every colorway that will release in this shoe.

Such a great 1st sig for Paul George. Price point, aesthetic...It's all there.

That's nothing to lose sleep over. I paid $118.80 incl. tax from NDC. Would have been another $8 or whatever if I had bought from FTL for shipping. ~$25 for piece of mind? All day.

Never too serious to lose sleep over shoes. Got me feeling some type of way though with NDC's quick L and especially what happened at the HOH I went to. Woke up to take a leak, might as well check any new listings and there was one (actually it's 23 Penny) so that was that. Gonna return the Lebron BHM back to Nike.

I was hoping it was going to be NDC images of a new colorway :lol:

IDK if i'll grab these. I probably will just so I have them and make up my mind later. Im gunna have quite a few pairs of these, I can tell.

6 Kyrie 1s, lets see if that tops it.

can't find a 8.5 to save my life, these are running TTS fellas?

I wouldn't go TTS unless you like it super snug. I don't even have a wide foot and would rather have a 10 than my TTS 9.5. I hard have any room at the end of the toebox. and they're a lot snugger around the foot than I like. Of course, just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom