Nike PG 1

Wore my pair for the first time on court. First impressions:

First two games. Pain. A lot of pain. Definitely needed some breaking in.

After that: More comfy, but it's nothing crazy. I think I like my hardens more.

Pain in terms of the bootie/upper strangling your feet or hard cushioning?

Last edited:

RESTOCK COMING THIS WEEK (Friday)!! Check ya local HOH to see if they are [emoji]9745[/emoji]️[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
No info on the Launch Locator 
nerd.gif

Word, they really restocking? They individually numbered so where can they really pull pairs out of?

So i just tried these on and I have a question for everybody that owns these.....my forefoot lockdown was good but I felt like I would have heel slippage . Any problems with heel slippage?

Those creases on the outsole don't look good, like the shoe is too narrow and the foot is spilling out.

Word, they really restocking? They individually numbered so where can they really pull pairs out of?
Hasn't Nike done it before where at first the shoe was number and then later they restock with out numbers. I can't remember the shoe though.

Wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be false or just one store that got more pairs from other stores etc. canceled/returned pairs

Last edited:
Hasn't Nike done it before where at first the shoe was number and then later they restock with out numbers. I can't remember the shoe though.

Wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be false or just one store that got more pairs from other stores etc. canceled/returned pairs
No not that I know of

Back
Top Bottom