Nike PG 1

I passed on the first go of the Protypes, but looks like I'll give it a go this weekend and see if I get lucky with the SNKRS app. Can you still not use gift cards or is that NDC only?

Any word on the 2K pair?

I have a very important question... So the pg1 time to shine is dropping tomorrow. I just payed $200 for the shinings lol. Now Im thinking about returning the shinings because I can get the time to shine tomorrow for $110. My question is are they the same exact shoe? Are the numbers different like the shoes dropping tomorrow might not have any numbers or the numbers might be higher then 12000... Please let me know what you guys think. I have the option to save $90 which is a lot of money. 

I have a very important question... So the pg1 time to shine is dropping tomorrow. I just payed $200 for the shinings lol. Now Im thinking about returning the shinings because I can get the time to shine tomorrow for $110. My question is are they the same exact shoe? Are the numbers different like the shoes dropping tomorrow might not have any numbers or the numbers might be higher then 12000... Please let me know what you guys think. I have the option to save $90 which is a lot of money. 

I think you should just hold what you have, there's no guarantee that there is even going to be that many pairs, unless someone here has more information, but I don't see a crazy amount of these dropping, I hope I'm wrong. Or, get a pair tomorrow, then sell your other pair

Lmao every player on west Virginia rocking shining pair except Carter he got kobes, probably not limited anymore if re-released

The pairs being released tomorrow are part of the original allotment.  They're going to be numbered and are from the original 12000.  I'm assuming thats why they are releasing in so few FLs.

On the release locator, I only see them releasing at about 25 locations (probably all HOH).  That's a VERY small allotment.

IMO, I would hold on to the pair you have.

Last edited:

How would u return a pair u got on resale anyway :nerd:

the first 12,000 pairs gotta be way gone! No way Nike only wants to sell 12k of a 1st sig shoe CW! Nike is about to eat

Just need 1 pair 2rrw!!! 2 malls near me receiving restock!!! One store didnt pickup the phone for 2hrs straight smh... was tryin to confirm that they are gettin them but no one answered phone... other spot said dey open at 10am an sizes are limited!!! Smh hopin for 1 pair!!!

the first 12,000 pairs gotta be way gone! No way Nike only wants to sell 12k of a 1st sig shoe CW! Nike is about to eat
The Nike rep on twitter was asked this question yesterday and they responded 'We'll have a limited amount of pairs available that are part of the original quantity' so it seems that what Nike is dropping tomorrow is from the OG allotment.  I assume FL is doing the same since they are only dropping in about 25 stores. 

Last edited:

Buy the shoes tomorrow and sell the ones you previously purchased.

I think you should just hold what you have, there's no guarantee that there is even going to be that many pairs, unless someone here has more information, but I don't see a crazy amount of these dropping, I hope I'm wrong. Or, get a pair tomorrow, then sell your other pair

The pairs releasing tommorow will be numbered also yea and won't be a lot in store as first release. I'm going early in morning to get another pair .

Back
Top Bottom