Nike PG 1

They will definately sell out here if the "2K" is released in stores. I'm in Indianapolis and jus fact "2K" it's gonna sale out. This is his first shoe and usuallyfirst shoes don't look all that great but gets better down the line. I think since he idolized Kobe this is the reason the snake scaling on the shoe.
PG is big into fishing if I'm remembering correctly

Anyone mention the $110 pricepoint? And worried?

I'm all for lower priced models... but that seems even a bit drastic. Few comments I've heard is they must be using trash materials to even hit that low of a price. We will see.

March?! I just got KD 9's to hoop in lol..looks like I will need to rotate between those and these (if these perform well).  

Anyone mention the $110 pricepoint? And worried?

I'm all for lower priced models... but that seems even a bit drastic. Few comments I've heard is they must be using trash materials to even hit that low of a price. We will see.
Well it could mean nike finally realizes they need to put out decent shoes for lower prices to keep under armor and adidas from nipping at their heels

or maybe it'll look pretty and feel like garbage

we'll see in March I guess

Lol at the people and the price points. Adidas makes Lillards that are just now at the $115 and they are on his 323rd signature shoe, but they must be junk because they are cheaper than Nike's....or don't have a swoosh. **eye roll**

I do hope they do a different material on the toe eventually or maybe it doesn't feel bad. I don't know

Saw this on Instagram:

View media item 2293278

Last edited:
Pricepoint is perfectly fine, the HyperRevs16s were $110 and that has an awesome forefoot and heel zoom which I kind of hoped these would have. Forefoot zoom is good too if it feels the same as the HyperRevs. Nike is capable of giving us good bball shoes at a very good price but being a sig shoes, you do have to pay a bit more for less but I wouldn't be too worried how these performs at the moment.

Shoe looks real good.

Lol at the people and the price points. Adidas makes Lillards that are just now at the $115 and they are on his 323rd signature shoe, but they must be junk because they are cheaper than Nike's....or don't have a swoosh. **eye roll**

I do hope they do a different material on the toe eventually or maybe it doesn't feel bad. I don't know

Saw this on Instagram:

View media item 2293278

Damn there's going to be some fire colorway of these. So much potential

my main problem with this shoe is the useless strap. Need to see em in person before making a decision though and I would def not wear em casually

Yeah it was a photoshop, I was just pointing out the potential in this shoe with the colorways they could put out

Totally agree. People have to Photoshop another angle. Shoe looks bunched up and banana like in that angle lol

Back
Top Bottom