Nike PG 1

The only standard we have to hold that to is Kyrie, and they said the reason Kyrie doesn't have Elites is because his line will always be focused on kids and, as a result, cost-effectiveness.
"I don't want my shoes to be over $100" - Kevin Durant.

Yo did we get confirmation that this is zoom forefoot? It looks that way, also is it zoom heel? I read kyrie 3's cushioning isn't that great since it's heel zoom only.

h[GALLERY="media, 2321799"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2321800"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2321801"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2321802"][/GALLERY]
ttp://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2321798/width/500/height/1000

View media item 2321805

Last edited:
I'm not talking about who's a better player...I'm taking about the public interest in a player. PG had the hype a few years ago over all of those players listed, now all of them might have passed by him as far as public interest. He's still a great player but he's literally just not talked about at all anymore.
He's still a great player but his hype was trending way up and the Pacers looked like they'd be legit contenders for years and PG was looking like the next T-Mac a few years ago when they were playing the Heat in the playoffs...now nobody even speaks about the Pacers or Paul George

Curry, Westbrook, Kawhi, Klay, AD, KAT, Kyrie, Lillard, Giannis, Kristaps and Embiid have all moved past him on the hype train since like 2014 when PG was being looked at as the next big
This is way too subjective bro. Personally I hear more about PG than KP, KAT, Embiid, Klay and GIANNIS.... Seriously, GIANNIS??! A signature shoe is about being an elite player and being able to sell said shoe. Your list is nuts man. Klay has a sig with an overseas company. Giannis isn't selling anything.
h[GALLERY="media, 2321799"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2321800"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2321801"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2321802"][/GALLERY]
ttp://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2321798/width/500/height/1000

View media item 2321805

BEST Pics I've seen to date. Now I'm excited for them

^ why are you quoting me from months ago? :lol:

PG and the Pacers are ghosts from Sportscenter and any other sports news talk in 2017 but I already said I would buy these things if they were the Zoom Kwame Browns. They are fire.

I really like the 2Ks but that toe box looks like a deal breaker.....if they'll even be avail to the gen public that is

I tried these on yesterday. Comfort is amazing. But very tight and snug on the width and front toe. I'm a 10.5 and the 11 felt too snug

I tried these on yesterday. Comfort is amazing. But very tight and snug on the width and front toe. I'm a 10.5 and the 11 felt too snug

Which colorway was it, navy up there? And what's the RD? Lastly, would you say they fit like the Kobe 7?

Yea they navy one. No its not like the kobe 7. The fit is similar to the kryie 2 snug fit...just a little more tighter and the comfort of it is nice. Very comfortable on the midsole and sole. Its not low to the ground because of the padding

Back
Top Bottom