Nike PG 1

**** I gotta cop a Lakers ID now, so many fire potential colorways you can make with the PG1 IDs, good job Nike

Last edited:
Thanks guys...Ordered silver aglets and some white leather lace locks because if I'm gonna replicate something I'm gonna do it to the max, I'll definitely upload pics when they come in

Thanks guys...Ordered silver aglets and some white leather lace locks because if I'm gonna replicate something I'm gonna do it to the max, I'll definitely upload pics when they come in
Yeah. cool colorway its too bad they don't have the pure platinum options available on iD

Curious as to whee you got the laces and lace locks would love to do this for my Red October pair

Curious as to whee you got the laces and lace locks would love to do this for my Red October pair
for the laces he just got the white/silver laces on the nike iD itself.  for the lace locks i'd also like to know which lace locks and from where. looks like for the red octobers if you want red laces with gold aglets you will have to find a site for those.. 

I got the white/metallic silver option for the laces, didn't wanna do just plain white, I have a white pair I'll swap out if I don't like the metallic look but I ordered the aglets and lace lock off of eBay

Feel free to copy / edit.

I wanna see how they turn out 
wink.gif
PG11703_v6
PG11703_v6
PG11703_v6

PG11703_v6

I got the white/metallic silver option for the laces, didn't wanna do just plain white, I have a white pair I'll swap out if I don't like the metallic look but I ordered the aglets and lace lock off of eBay
which aglets did you get from ebay? aglets meaning lace tips right?

Back
Top Bottom