Nike PG 1

ID on feet!

Attachments

• IMG_3672.JPG
    IMG_3672.JPG
    865.8 KB · Views: 42
i slept on the 10% ebates, im gonna place my order when it goes back up.
im planning to order mine .5 up from my tts. i have 1 pair of pg1s in my tts and they are doable but damn snug especially in thick socks.

copped a pair of greys, went up half a size since i go TTS with harden vol 1 and since i have a somewhat wide feet. these at 1/2 up was perfect. hooped in 3 3hr sessions, upper broken in a bit, expanded a little, making the fit even more perfect. for an entry level shoe, this is one of the best. it's comfortable as heck, traction is insane, but then the courts we hoop in are always mopped right before the session starts. this is one of the shoes where the balance of the shoe is pretty even so that once you lace them up, it becomes a part of you. very very happy with this purchase, even tho i paid retail :/

Anybody know where I could find these socks?? I been looking for an all white stance performance pair for a while now but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

IMG_20170731_161951.jpg
Blockbuster looks better in person than I expected. I like it. one with XDR tag from Hk and one with none.

IMG_20170731_161951.jpg
Blockbuster looks better in person than I expected. I like it. one with XDR tag from Hk and one with none.

it seems like a lot of nikes sold in HK has xdr soles, is it because indoor courts are not as readily available as they are in the states? cos when i was visiting my wife's family in HK i was able to hoop indoor, so not sure about the xdr being so common in HK.

Is it really XDR outsole that asian countries receive? Is there any noticeable difference?
I think that both the Asia and the states shoes have XDR.
But in Asia, indoor basketball court isn't that easy to find(at least in Taiwan,where I live,in my opinion),so we always try to look for XDR outsoles.
Maybe that's why nike puts XDR tags on Asia's, but not on the states'.

Back
Top Bottom