Nike PG 1

Got my Kentucky IDs in yesterday. Love em... Already thinkin bout doing another ID. :lol:

20170812_171514-01.jpeg

got my PGeezy IDs this week, and they turned out quite nicely.

this is my first pair of PG1s, and they are a mf'er to put on. the sock liner opening is so small. once i finally get them on they are quite comfortable, though. does it get any easier later on? haha.

poor indoor photo for now:

sIn6mje.jpg

Can get the Shining Prototype colorway for $97, wondering if I should pull the trigger, someone convince me pls

Pulled the trigger on some black/gold/white iD's. Anxious to see how they'll turn out. Kind of bummed that I missed the black snakeskin selection though

I wear 9 in the kd 9 and kyrie 1 and 3. Really hope these fit bc I can only order online to get these on sale in my area

Saw some guy (allegedly a 2K Games worker) commented under a Slam Magazine post on IG saying he has the 2K color way in a size 9. Messaged him, guy wants $1300. :smh:

Pulled the trigger on some black/gold/white iD's. Anxious to see how they'll turn out. Kind of bummed that I missed the black snakeskin selection though

I'm pumped. I was just able to order the black snakeskin pair I had saved in my cart! We'll see if it doesn't get pushed back. Fingers crossed...

I'm pumped. I was just able to order the black snakeskin pair I had saved in my cart! We'll see if it doesn't get pushed back. Fingers crossed...
I just checked. Looks like they re-upped on the black as well as red snakeskin (both were out). Just canceled my old order with a rep and placed a new one with black snakeskin. Hoping mine goes through too. Good looking out on the heads up!

Back
Top Bottom