Nike PG 2

Something looks off about them.

Like the outside looks like the medial side

Or its missing something like a strap

I didn't like the initial leaked colorway we saw with the blue and red but those are clean with the black and blue with the icy sole

That black and blue colorway is nice, but they look like they have the same problem I had with the 1's. It just looks like they threw a bunch of different materials on it with no flow and will look cheap in person

DAEC5E8C-643A-420B-BC23-E29ADB5D5A90.jpeg
E01522CA-FC80-4096-958A-F3046BAC4217.jpeg

Let’s hope these drop and don’t turn into the 2ks this time m :lol:

I like them. I see a lot of potential with with right colorway. One of my biggest gripes with the PG1 was that the model was fire, but the released colorways were kind of lame with the exception of The Shining pair.

Prediction time... First CW best CW just like the PG1, then it will fall apart from there. Hope I'm wrong though

Not the first nike x PlayStation collaboration....someone from the gym told me the pg1s are narrow. But I’m cool with that cause my feet are narrow. Just wonder did they fix the traction system on these to warrant a retail price cop. I’m gonna get the pg1for stupid low low price real soon.

I see nike doing special package release with a speacial edition PS4 which I wouldn’t mind buying cause I don’t have a PS4.

The 1st color sets the tone for the shoe lineup nike needs to always go hard on the 1st colorway for these to sell well.

8582E364-139C-4614-B332-0458C5C720A2.png

Back
Top Bottom