Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

I am a sz 13 too. I must have misread the article. Are you saying a sz 13 would have been to small?

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/nike-pg3-nasa-release-date-price/
I think it really depends on the individual. For me I went TTS on the 2.5 PlayStation pack. They fit snug at first but did break in after a few hours. With these the fit is the same. Tight! I think the materials might have a play in the fit. If I went with my TTS I don’t think I would have had any room for the thicker socks. I also wear elite socks so I would have had literally no room. It all depends on your feet to be honest. Just my opinion

I think it really depends on the individual. For me I went TTS on the 2.5 PlayStation pack. They fit snug at first but did break in after a few hours. With these the fit is the same. Tight! I think the materials might have a play in the fit. If I went with my TTS I don’t think I would have had any room for the thicker socks. I also wear elite socks so I would have had literally no room. It all depends on your feet to be honest. Just my opinion

I hope its true for me...no choice but to get a size 14 from the member access..will find out tomorrow..excited a out em...

I went a 1/2 size up on my PS 2.5's. They were a little snug in the fore foot but felt fine after wearing a bit. I figure the 3's will be the same. I'll find out tomorrow. I'm still waiting for confirmation on the FNL jumpsuit order. Hopefully it doesn't get canceled.

I dont want too much room..but i don't want toes to bust through either..lol
I never owned any PG's . The shape is similar to my flynit prestos. If the PG sz 13 fit like my prestos sz 13, I will be good

I will say from my experience and some others I know, that the PG models kinda run small. I don’t want to steer you in the wrong direction. I can fit some Nike models in a size 13, but I needed a size 14 for the PGs.

I've only tired on the PG 2.5 PlayStation in my true size 12 they fit me good, when most say they run small. Then Kyrie's 2's and 3's i have to take out the insole in my size when most say tts. I always when possible try on each shoe same or a different color, but not always able to do that

The 1s were really snug, but in a good way. Unfortunately IMO they ran 1/2 size short in length.

The 2s are pretty snug, took longer to break in. But the length issue was fixed.

The 2.5s are basically the same as the 2s, but the strap makes them feel a lot tighter.

If you have a narrow to average foot, you'll be fine going TTS on the 2 and 2.5. Everything I've heard thus far seems to indicated the 3s will fit the same as the 2. Half size up on the PG 1s unless you like your toes touching the end of the shoe.

Mine arrive tomorrow and play TH. If my true 9.5 works, will post thoughts that night or Friday. Only PG1 I have left is the tennis ball one and have a 10. Loved PG1, never really tried 2 or 2.5.

Are the bhm gonna be hard to come by you guys think ? Or an easy cop come the 2nd? My size is still there, I just ain’t balling to be throwing around an extra 25 if I don’t have to

Are the bhm gonna be hard to come by you guys think ? Or an easy cop come the 2nd? My size is still there, I just ain’t balling to be throwing around an extra 25 if I don’t have to

Honestly, I think they are gonna be a GR and a lot of foot sites are getting them, so I think you have a shot the day after the release. Plus, there are a lot of shoes in the BHM collection, so not everyone is going after the PGs.

SZ 14. These fit perfect with elite socks. Length and width. I’m a TTS 13 normally in everything else. Again just my opinion. Everybody has different feet.
E4884FB1-E5C6-4602-BC51-237DA064F4B2.jpeg
64F79246-D0A0-44BA-B045-5B738B8931FA.jpeg
036BABED-08CB-4573-BF09-4D6528AFC972.jpeg
C5478771-E98F-4D2C-9387-8EDC74908F24.jpeg
D63F114A-3539-46C1-9940-E3877EF3E291.jpeg
3ABA56E8-F5F8-4CBA-A869-32464AA5B00D.jpeg
EE9941E9-9F03-4587-89AE-BE579141B9FD.jpeg
197CD92F-1D88-4CC3-A5C8-99259F46220E.jpeg

Will go half size up in the NASA's if I can get a pair at retail. Hopefully they are like the Kyrie 5 Taco's, in that they were not impossible to get (over retail) if you really wanted them. I love NASA/Space related stuff, so these are a must for me.

Back
Top Bottom