Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

I need to some cool looking Elite socks lol.

I know it’s only been a day, but I hope the seller whom I bought the NASAs from through StockX ships for review by tomorrow.

I need to some cool looking Elite socks lol.

I know it’s only been a day, but I hope the seller whom I bought the NASAs from through StockX ships for review by tomorrow.
They also made some NASA elite socks to match. Maybe those will be on NDC or finish line later

Unrelated question but does anyone else have a fold mark on the toe area on the 2/2.5? Just curious because it looks really unpleasing for me but I haven't heard anyone talking about it

This I just got finish line access, i dont want this colorway though.

Thought about this the other day.
That it looks a prison jumpsuit.
AC9C75DE-12C3-4AEB-BA9B-8D71E89F81AA.gif

Last edited:
It’s on the app.

I ordered and it said something failed but I got a PayPal confirmation and then I ordered again because it didn’t go thru on app and it said I was good. Ended up with 2 PayPal confirmation emails. I hope I end up with at least one

Yeah found it on the app just now, too bad it wasn’t there at 9am sharp.

I’ll just wait for SNKRS on Saturday. There’s zero hype behind these so should be a easy cop regardless.

It’s on the app.

I ordered and it said something failed but I got a PayPal confirmation and then I ordered again because it didn’t go thru on app and it said I was good. Ended up with 2 PayPal confirmation emails. I hope I end up with at least one

Same thing happen to me i tried twice got 2 order errors but the Paypal confirmations went through..then i tried again with just a CC and it went through and i got a order number....hoping the 2 paypal orders DONT go through (don't need 3 pairs), i would think they won't since i didn't get order numbers for 1st two error orders....has this ever happen to anybody i hardly use paypal for FNL, what is the paypal transaction just a hold or something??

Last edited:
Wish it would tell you some how if you were 1 of the ones that got the special box!!!.....is it possible they put up just enough sizes just for the special box orders??

redrum3281 redrum3281 with a very clutch assist on my 9.5 (plenty of room with elite socks for my feet, wouldn’t go .5 up), thanks again! Wore them for a quick workout today for about an hour and the stiffness loosened up. I’m a 9.5 in LeBron 15 low which I’m moving away from to try these (10 in PG1 and 9.5 in Kobe 5 as most recent other hoops shoes). Will post more thoughts TH or FRI after a few hours of games, initially lock down and cushion are promising.
image.jpg
image.jpg

No probs, TX stand up :evil:

The main complaint seems to be tightness in the middle of the foot. It's kind of turning me off to the shoe. I'm a size 13 but I don't think I want to go up to 14, that's too big. I'm thinking of skipping it in favor of the orange/blue Foams and AJ3's dropping later this year.

The main complaint seems to be tightness in the middle of the foot. It's kind of turning me off to the shoe. I'm a size 13 but I don't think I want to go up to 14, that's too big. I'm thinking of skipping it in favor of the orange/blue Foams and AJ3's dropping later this year.
They break in. Wearing on court? You want a contained fit. These are performance basketball shoes

Wish it would tell you some how if you were 1 of the ones that got the special box!!!.....is it possible they put up just enough sizes just for the special box orders??

That's what I am wondering. I got through with one order right away, and then went back to try again, and both the 13's & 14's were out of stock, so maybe they only put up enough to get the moon box? That's not how it was described in the earlier promo for it, but I don't know how else they would distribute the boxes to the various sizes.

I, too, am concerned about the tightness of the shoe...But reviews said the same thing with the Kyrie 5s and after two games of playing in them, they broke in good.

Sidenote: Seller has up to today to ship my pair for StockX review. No new updates yet.

Back
Top Bottom