Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

Went to footlocker for my reserves and ended up not picking them up. They felt a little cheap and stiff. Went tts size 12 and while the length is fine the shoe is extremely tight on the sides. Just my take, probably not a popular one.

Went to footlocker for my reserves and ended up not picking them up. They felt a little cheap and stiff. Went tts size 12 and while the length is fine the shoe is extremely tight on the sides. Just my take, probably not a popular one.
Follow the thread, multiple users have said narrow and felt tight through the midfoot. Is it the upper? The stiff material that’s tight? Narrow build?

Orange is a lot brighter than in pics.

Did you get the PG1?

Hoping my feet won’t feel like this when my pair comes in.

Me too

GOAT said the first seller didn’t ship in time but they found another sell to ship them

Follow the thread, multiple users have said narrow and felt tight through the midfoot. Is it the upper? The stiff material that’s tight? Narrow build?
It’s not as much the build but the material they used. And that half strap thing on the side (blue) looks like it wouldn’t last during hooping.

Just tried mine on. Really like these. Not sure how performance will be but I *** with this cw heavy. I know it’s not for everyone but I’ve been wanting these from the jump. Might even double down the line if I find a pair for the low low. Went with same size I’ve gone on all the other PGs, 1/2 up but I’m right in between sizes. Love how vibrant these are... Armegeddons acquired :lol: :smokin

Just tried mine on. Really like these. Not sure how performance will be but I *** with this cw heavy. I know it’s not for everyone but I’ve been wanting these from the jump. Might even double down the line if I find a pair for the low low. Went with same size I’ve gone on all the other PGs, 1/2 up but I’m right in between sizes. Love how vibrant these are... Armegeddons acquired :lol: :smokin

Dang, i ordered tts like the 2. I was .5 up in the 1.

Dang, i ordered tts like the 2. I was .5 up in the 1.

I prefer all the PGs so far 1/2 up although I never tried my true size in the 2 because I bought the 2.5 before and it was way too snug for my liking so I just automatically went 1/2 up when I caught some 2s in a cw I liked for cheap and really like the fit.

So you could be good. I think these should break in nicely as well.

maybe this is allstar pair
Screenshot_20190126-121729.png
nope, it's the black/white
20190126183252_original.jpg

went to my local HOH about 7 pm today and saw the NASA on display I asked for a 10.5 and the guy brought out the last 10.5, ultimately ended passing cause the guy said I can’t use my $20 VIP rewards on them, only way I’m buying these NASAs is if I get them below retail>D

went to my local HOH about 7 pm today and saw the NASA on display I asked for a 10.5 and the guy brought out the last 10.5, ultimately ended passing cause the guy said I can’t use my $20 VIP rewards on them, only way I’m buying these NASAs is if I get them below retail>D

Same here went at 2pm to pickup my reserve, and at the register the guy didn’t let me use my $20 Vip rewards, he said it was a “quickstrike”. So I didn’t buy them, they are nice but I would like them below retail also.

Any help on the cap would be greatly appreciated. FNL & NDC sold-out..any place other than those 2 release the apparel?

The NASA's are a cool idea, but I think that the BHM colorway is a little nicer overall. Flashy, without being over the top.

Been searching online but haven't seen any performance reviews just yet. I've only tried them on in my house, but they don't seem drastically different from the 2/2.5's...midfoot is more snug but figured that they'll break in once you start playing in them.

Back
Top Bottom