Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

First id in years. Sorry for the bad pic.

Attachments

• 335CFE6E-DD76-4BEF-BF10-17EFE9C8D792.jpeg
    335CFE6E-DD76-4BEF-BF10-17EFE9C8D792.jpeg
    196.1 KB · Views: 79
Just tried ordering a pair of id's when they disappeared from my cart. When I went back to the id page, the PG3's were gone. Long story short, a nike rep said they sold out of materials for the PG3 and they were removed. I've never seen nike pull a shoe from id so quickly and over "material shortage" before. Anyhow, I guess I missed out on getting mine.

Just got done with a Nike chat...rep said that orders were delayed, I don’t have an updated delivery date at the moment. They offered me a refund of 20% off my order, which brings my overall total for my pair to around $80 (before taxes) since I used a discount code on them in the first place. Oh well, for that price I don’t mind waiting.

You guys might want to hit up the chat and do the same if your orders were delayed
what did you say exactly? Hit up chat twice about delayed order but only got 10% coupon for future orders.

what did you say exactly? Hit up chat twice about delayed order but only got 10% coupon for future orders.

I did the same and got nothing. However, they assured me I’d have mine by tomorrow. Today I woke up to a “Shipped” email. No clue if my persistence led to them speeding up on shipping or not.

Mine due Monday.. smh. hoop this afternoon. and again monday after work.. might not even get em in time for that.

I did the same and got nothing. However, they assured me I’d have mine by tomorrow. Today I woke up to a “Shipped” email. No clue if my persistence led to them speeding up on shipping or not.
They told me they’d “try” to expedite. But was in customs for a day I guess outta Vietnam.

Not sure if I did anything specific, but I did ask a lot of questions...why is there a delay, when can I expect my package, etc so maybe the rep offered 20% to get me off her back. When I ordered my NASA pair I chose expedited shipping and they didn’t arrive on time so they gave me 10% off. I’m guessing it depends on who you talk to.

Right now mine are still in Vietnam, stuck in the clearing process. No estimated delivery date as of today

Not sure if I did anything specific, but I did ask a lot of questions...why is there a delay, when can I expect my package, etc so maybe the rep offered 20% to get me off her back. When I ordered my NASA pair I chose expedited shipping and they didn’t arrive on time so they gave me 10% off. I’m guessing it depends on who you talk to.

Right now mine are still in Vietnam, stuck in the clearing process. No estimated delivery date as of today
Just got $32 off, I am okay with that. Under $100 for ID's, mine due by end of day Monday 4/1
Edit: Nike credit $13 to PayPal.. so 10% off. On chat she told me $30 smh

Last edited:
Just tried ordering a pair of id's when they disappeared from my cart. When I went back to the id page, the PG3's were gone. Long story short, a nike rep said they sold out of materials for the PG3 and they were removed. I've never seen nike pull a shoe from id so quickly and over "material shortage" before. Anyhow, I guess I missed out on getting mine.
Wow...first shouts to you homie...

I thought I was trippin lol and for me personally...I actually like the 2 pairs he has worn to warm up in in the last game and tonight's game...and reminds me of some of the ID pairs of 1s he wore in summer 2017.. I dont normally do ID simply cos i cant customise them the way I would want...I own 2 ID pairs in my 150 +plus collection of bball kicks..I wish I did get ID pairs of Kobe 4s..but I digress lol

So I'm in London so I'm sure I'll get the same response from Nike as you have but I'll contact them either way to find out what's going on..

But your right that's a first with the reason for takin the pg3 id down...

And as always appreciate the info that helps us all.

Shouts to Sneakerreporter of course..

But yes I personally like them..

So Nike better sort themselves out asap lol

Attachments

• 20190329_233819.jpg
    20190329_233819.jpg
    578.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20190329_233804.jpg
    20190329_233804.jpg
    571.2 KB · Views: 13
Just got $32 off, I am okay with that. Under $100 for ID's, mine due by end of day Monday 4/1
Edit: Nike credit $13 to PayPal.. so 10% off. On chat she told me $30 smh

My iDs were set to be delivered on 3.29 and I didn't get a single update so I got on the chat and asked. They mentioned it's going to arrive on 4.3 now and apologized and I was like how come I couldn't get an update and had to ask to find out and he offered me a 20% off code and free next day air shipping code. He also mentioned that the amount of orders on the PG3 were not expected so they sold out of many styles and are not offering the shoe anymore, and sure enough later that day they were off the site. For $130 you can create some pretty solid designs so I'm hoping they come back to use the code on another if they are able to add more options down the road.

They look good. Nice work.

junjdm junjdm fire. and nice pics.
that an official NBA ball and how is it so dark?

thapointguy thapointguy dope iDs man! My come in next week so I'll be sure to share when they do. Glad to hear the quality is good - that's my main concern with the cheaper priced iDs.

Thanks guys, and yes official NBA, they end up looking like that when broken in, real leather so it absorbs sweat and also dirt is why it’s dark like that, but best ball out there in my opinion.

Just got done with a Nike chat...rep said that orders were delayed, I don’t have an updated delivery date at the moment. They offered me a refund of 20% off my order, which brings my overall total for my pair to around $80 (before taxes) since I used a discount code on them in the first place. Oh well, for that price I don’t mind waiting.

You guys might want to hit up the chat and do the same if your orders were delayed
steal :smh:

makes me almost wish I made a pair, saw the all grey pair with gum sole on IG this morning then I went to ID and they were gone :smh: that's why I came in this thread :lol:

Mine came in on Monday, but I just got back into town yesterday and was able to see them in person finally. So here they are finally....My PG3 ID's

PG3 ID-1.jpg
PG3 ID-2.jpg
PG3 ID-6.jpg
PG3 ID-9.jpg
PG3 ID-12.jpg
PG3 ID-13.jpg
Nice indeed..
Nike better sort themselves out and put them back on id

Back
Top Bottom