Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

Midsole looks clunky, but it does look like it can be very comfortable. Single mesh upper with the full length zoom strobel similar to the KD12.

1574465600747.jpeg
Yea on one hand they look like they'll be comfortable and good performance wise but looks wise I dont know..maybe they tried too hard or maybe the colourway or jus needs to grow on you who knows

Need the 4s to be seen
You're probably one of those guys that was like "Disgusting" when the 3s first leaked, and now like them. You''ll end up saying the same about the 4s. The 4s actually aren't bad. It's called a LEAK for a reason.

You're probably one of those guys that was like "Disgusting" when the 3s first leaked, and now like them. You''ll end up saying the same about the 4s. The 4s actually aren't bad. It's called a LEAK for a reason.
and I copped pg3 IDs too. And hated em. Killed my feet and I think gave me Achilles tendinitis for a bit.
I like the 4’s from what I’ve seen actually bc of the tech. I want some official pics to be seen! I’m ready.

and I copped pg3 IDs too. And hated em. Killed my feet and I think gave me Achilles tendinitis for a bit.
I like the 4’s from what I’ve seen actually bc of the tech. I want some official pics to be seen! I’m ready.
Oh my bad. I thought you were saying the 3s looked good lol

The 3s look good in a few colorways.

They do feel like trash compared to the 1 and 2 though.

4s is mad ugly.

They look like some of water shoes you buy at Walmart last minute before you go on vacation

Back
Top Bottom