Nike PG 4

I think the hard truth is that Paul George was really never a signature athlete.

giphy.gif

Obviously in hindsight, they should have tried harder to get James Harden. PG was probably a steal at the time. But now PG's line is moving more towards that of a Melo or CP3.

But now, you've got Luka and Zion...and they're both going to rot over at Jordan Brand.

Obviously in hindsight, they should have tried harder to get James Harden. PG was probably a steal at the time. But now PG's line is moving more towards that of a Melo or CP3.

But now, you've got Luka and Zion...and they're both going to rot over at Jordan Brand.
I was really sad when luka signed with JB. What can ya do

Russ's line is doing good things. They're giving him design space and solid tech.

It seems to be one of the few lines that actually feels like a signature. His shoes feel like they're cut from his dna. Not like this shoe, here's a slab put your logo on it somewhere and call it a day.

I respectfully disagree....I’d much rather PG have a deal with Nike than Harden. Harden may be more marketable due to his physical beard but in terms of a player and what he brings on the floor (both sides) I wouldn’t have gone the Harden route. Granted Nike would have marketed the mess out of him lol but I’m glad they went with pg especially in terms of his actual game play.

I’m also ok that Jordan got Luka and Zion. My thought is the younger generation may attach themselves to those two and help the popularity of Jordan performance (rather than straight retros).

JS”

I respectfully disagree....I’d much rather PG have a deal with Nike than Harden. Harden may be more marketable due to his physical beard but in terms of a player and what he brings on the floor (both sides) I wouldn’t have gone the Harden route. Granted Nike would have marketed the mess out of him lol but I’m glad they went with pg especially in terms of his actual game play.

I’m also ok that Jordan got Luka and Zion. My thought is the younger generation may attach themselves to those two and help the popularity of Jordan performance (rather than straight retros).

JS”

harden a beast tho. Probably a much more exciting player than PG

( I love PG and his shoes btw, also his models get a lot of love from many players as well)

i'm not a fan of Harden, his shoes is cool though, but i don't like him as a player, I don't like him on my Rockets team either

All the reviews I’ve watched have said these run really small. Half/ full size up people have been saying. In all my other PGs I wear a 12 In and I always have a small bit of toe space in the front.

i'm not a fan of Harden, his shoes is cool though, but i don't like him as a player, I don't like him on my Rockets team either

yeh take him off your rockets and see how that goes :lol:

but I feel ya. I’ll take him in San Antonio, you can have demar

Finish line doing 2 days early with winners circle 1/15. A special pin comes with the shoes also. Has anyone used this winners circle thing before?

Thanks for sharing.
To answer your question, it's just like FTL/FA/CH's VIP Program. You get points/coupons for each purchase. Doesn't cost anything.

For me, I'm just looking to get these as cheap as I can. So i'm hoping this week's release sits on Nike. If not, oh well.

PO

I'm going for this Gatorade colorway of the PG. the PGA line for me has been consistent from the silhouette to the traction to the cushioning all across the board. My favorite is still the PG 1

Back
Top Bottom