Nike PG 4

I might just wear all neon yellow just to match the shoes! Ooh Yeaa!!!
53A98489-0EAF-482B-AAB0-7714731F40C7.png

Got the Kobes off 2k...going for the PG's as well. I'm assuming the Billboards should be up Saturday around 10, or whenever they load up whatever gimmicky park event they have going for the day.
How the hell do you link Your 2K account to SNKRS ? I been following the instructions but when i go back to SNKRS it still says link accounts

These things are tight as hell! Took 3 mins just to put on .. I went tts are they suppose to be this tight damn lol

These things are tight as hell! Took 3 mins just to put on .. I went tts are they suppose to be this tight damn lol
Bro did you not watch the multitude of reviews on YouTube before buying? Pretty sure every single reviewer besides the idiot sole brothers said go up at least a HALF SIZE.

Bro did you not watch the multitude of reviews on YouTube before buying? Pretty sure every single reviewer besides the idiot sole brothers said go up at least a HALF SIZE.

i've always gone 1/2 size up on the PG line and they still feel a bit snug with nike hyper elite or stance basketball socks.

i've always gone 1/2 size up on the PG line and they still feel a bit snug with nike hyper elite or stance basketball socks.
They do fit very snug. I owned the 1s and 2s and they are generally at least a HALF size small upon try-on. I thought that was just the standard that everybody knew. Maybe not. Hope I didn't come off as rude, but PGs have ALWAYS fit short and tight.

I might just wear all neon yellow just to match the shoes! Ooh Yeaa!!!
53A98489-0EAF-482B-AAB0-7714731F40C7.png
Congrats bro.. those are flames. I prefer the Blue 2K one, but I won't be copping since I don't play 2K. Hope you enjoy them. I dont know why everybody says the 4s are ugly. IMO they are the best looking PG since the 1s. The 3s were awful IMO and looked like a team shoe. Dont get me wrong, the 4s still look pretty budget, but the colors and graphics they can do with the new upper is gonna be MAD fire...

Saw the black pair todays. Footlocker employee got them for me to see. Didn’t try on. Basic colorway but I’m in for a pair in a diff color on discount if they feel good

DDA4992A-7BA4-4445-98DD-E42DD5F226B1.jpeg

Just got mine in and like what most people have said in early reviews, going at least .5 up is the way to go. I went a full size up and getting my feet into the shoe was still a bit of a pain (not as bad as the Jordan 33 though).

Congrats bro.. those are flames. I prefer the Blue 2K one, but I won't be copping since I don't play 2K. Hope you enjoy them. I dont know why everybody says the 4s are ugly. IMO they are the best looking PG since the 1s. The 3s were awful IMO and looked like a team shoe. Dont get me wrong, the 4s still look pretty budget, but the colors and graphics they can do with the new upper is gonna be MAD fire...

i'm with you, the 3s were the worst of the bunch, but i do love the first nasa colorway so i copped that colorway, but just one pair for me. the 4s is an improvement in silhouette and colorways.

i'm with you, the 3s were the worst of the bunch, but i do love the first nasa colorway so i copped that colorway, but just one pair for me. the 4s is an improvement in silhouette and colorways.
It really is. The 3s literally looked like a re-badged Hyperdunk or some ****. The 4s have taken it up a notch. I'm excited!!

After seeing vids and on foot, I dislike how you sit on to of the midsole. It’s like a flat section you’re just resting in. Looks a little off.

Damn I thought you sit inside of the midsole a little bit on these. Haven’t tried them on yet I hope they aren’t like the kd 11.

So I've got slightly narrow feet...and I'm a 14 so I can't half-size up

- went TTS on PG 1, 15 was too big, 14 was really snug but just barely fit lengthwise
- TTS on PG 2/2.5 fit was fine, plenty of toe room
- TTS on PG 3, again enough toe room

wat do on these 4s say ye?

Back
Top Bottom