Nike PG 4

I always liked kicks that zipped with a shroud or whatever

I threw on my gloves a while back too
8B9D388E-0FE0-4370-A938-184A4CC4EBBE.jpeg

Last edited:
My gloves got stole in high school right out my locker. Hadn't even broken them in and I got got smh

Last edited:
So I've got slightly narrow feet...and I'm a 14 so I can't half-size up

- went TTS on PG 1, 15 was too big, 14 was really snug but just barely fit lengthwise
- TTS on PG 2/2.5 fit was fine, plenty of toe room
- TTS on PG 3, again enough toe room

wat do on these 4s say ye?

Based on the overwhelming amount of people saying to size up up up, I bought a 15 to try out. Normally I'll buy a 14 and 15, but I honestly just want to check out how they feel and wasn't in the mood to buy two pairs of a pretty awful looking sneaker.

I always liked kicks that zipped with a shroud or whatever

I through on my gloves a while back too
8B9D388E-0FE0-4370-A938-184A4CC4EBBE.jpeg

I got a little shook when Nightwing grabbed his Gloves and said that the upper was starting to separate from the midsole :ohwell:

Based on the overwhelming amount of people saying to size up up up, I bought a 15 to try out. Normally I'll buy a 14 and 15, but I honestly just want to check out how they feel and wasn't in the mood to buy two pairs of a pretty awful looking sneaker.

I got a little shook when Nightwing grabbed his Gloves and said that the upper was starting to separate from the midsole :ohwell:

If you think they are awful looking maybe you should buy zero pairs. Hot take I know

Back
Top Bottom