Nike PG 4

7FA56E11-9BC9-4D57-86AF-82D882E054C0.png

I enjoy nightwing. Most consistent for me And I know how to judge his views based on what I like because I know we aren’t the same player/ don’t look for the same things

B2915C8D-275E-47B2-984D-49F777CD4DAA.jpeg

Had a good 5hr run in them felt awesome the cushion is very plush almost feels like you are sinking in but once you get used to it they are really good. Traction was great also. I must say the heel to toe transition when running is so smooth.

B2915C8D-275E-47B2-984D-49F777CD4DAA.jpeg

Had a good 5hr run in them felt awesome the cushion is very plush almost feels like you are sinking in but once you get used to it they are really good. Traction was great also. I must say the heel to toe transition when running is so smooth.

What you think about sizing?

They weren’t as tight to me as other were saying honestly. They were hard to put on at first but I’m used to it now. I think I could’ve went half size down to an 11.5 and still been fine. There’s a good amount of padding all around your foot so it doesn’t feel uncomfortable to me

They weren’t as tight to me as other were saying honestly. They were hard to put on at first but I’m used to it now. I think I could’ve went half size down to an 11.5 and still been fine. There’s a good amount of padding all around your foot so it doesn’t feel uncomfortable to me
I’m a true 11.5 and got a 12 and still feels tight

Anyone can compare these pg4s with the kyrie 6s in terms of sizing? We all know the Kyrie 6s were pretty damn tight. So I'm wondering which fits more tighter between the two...

I went (my only alternative) a full size up to a 15 because the way Nightwing and others had described it, these were SHORT. Not just "tight." I really got a huarache run vibe, with people mentioning the padding pushing your feet forward. I've watched NW/WT for like 8 years and I've disagreed on his sizing recommendation maybe twice.

The problem with these is they went with a brighter midsole. If it had been blue or dark blue, they probably would have been better than the purples.

I didn’t grab a 3 but the 1s and 2s worked for me in my true size

Tight at first but they loosened up after wear

Hopefully these are the same

Back
Top Bottom