Nike PG 4

You guys know when they will ship the Digi Camo 2Ks? I know Nike has been a little delayed due to what we have going on.

You guys know when they will ship the Digi Camo 2Ks? I know Nike has been a little delayed due to what we have going on.

Hit or miss these days. Could be soon or a week, my fire red V from the shock drop still haven’t shipped yet.

The last Nike sale they had, I purchased some shoes. Took 11 days for them to ship

Hit or miss these days. Could be soon or a week, my fire red V from the shock drop still haven’t shipped yet.

The last Nike sale they had, I purchased some shoes. Took 11 days for them to ship

Ok cool thanks, I just went back and looked and they said estimated date is May 13th

Any release date info on these?

Screenshot_20200428-004644_Chrome.jpg

Has anyone taken these to outdoor courts? Just wondering how they would hold up on blacktop and concrete. Im kind of a big guy, 6 ft-ish, around 200 pounds so would need some nice impact protection for my old man knees and lower back :D

Could probably cop these under retail for less than 100 euros, so it got my interest.

Back
Top Bottom