Nike PG 4

He’s not even zipping them up
9AF758C1-93A9-4DB0-B221-4003C4CC8358.jpeg

Seeing these ...first I personally like em..

Now I know and understand why alot of people dont like em and why they think they look cheap.

But seein this colourway makes me like em...and the possibility of gd colourways also..

I even liked the bland black grey white pair but these look promising in terms of if gd colourways come...even these I think are nice..

Me personally ima Hooper who hoops at a high level so I buy strictly for performance and quality. I think they do kinda look cheap quality wise but alot said the same about the 2s and 3s..
But I do think they will perform well at bare minimum jus like the 3s.

But I guess we shall see as they release and gd colourways come hopefully and come onto ID

Not necessarily a bad thing. May mean the lockdown is still good even without having to zip em up. Can’t wait to see what the all star colorway will look like.

JS”
Exactly my thoughts..cos they have laces dont have to zip em up

Laces can be used above the shroud on top two eyelets maybe? as it says on the Nike article

Yeah I like that cw. Air strobel basically makes it a slightly stiffer KD 12, right?
Stroebel refers to where in the shoe. It’s below the insole. Where the midsole with outsole is sewn on to the shoe. KD12 has a full zoom bag sewn there. These are a zoom air. And KD12 has hex zoom unit in heel below

If the cushioning is good, I might be interested. I feel like it’s getting harder to find a lightweight, comfortable ball shoe from Nike lately.

Back
Top Bottom