Nike PG 4

He’s not lying you can still buy them
AD660327-F2EE-4FA7-B6A7-932D8A0C21D2.png

How do you buy ?????

I'm assuming the only reason people can still see them for sale is they unlocked the shoe, but never purchased on RD, so Nike will still allow those people to do so regardless of the promotional period?

Nothing else makes sense to me since they removed the camera feature.

PO

IMG_20200121_231653.jpg
IMG_20200123_202009.jpg

I am at a loss on how to describe this shoe. Unfortunately I couldn't get a 12.5 so I went with a 12. I like the zipper/upper but it took a little finessing to get on (better than PG1 though). Played a whole game. They felt a little tight but I had a half a thumbs width up front so the fit was right. Traction was fine on clean court. Cushion is hard to describe - my 2 thoughts were somewhat like Air Max 2009 was squeezed into a basketball outsole OR a non-responsive Boost sole was put into a cored-out Nike sole. It wasn't bad or good it was just different. Almost like playing in a running shoe cushion but with a good upper and traction that didn't allow you to roll over the edges. All I can say is this is a shoe you really need to try for yourself because it is way different than anything I've played in lately. But I'll for sure give them another run sooner or later once I get a few months of Kobe only pairs done with.

Also I'm 6'3" 225 lbs. since inquiring minds sometimes want to know. I'm not quick but can still dunk pretty easy so cushion and grip are my main needs and I don't care if the shoes are heavy because my fatness can handle a few extra ounces no problem.
How u a 12.5 and got a 12 and they fit? Y’all say anything fit to feel better lol. These things are tight as hell its no way you could go down and it fits

I’m a 10.5 in almost everything and went 11 and feel perfect. I’m an 11 in Jordan 34 and 10.5 in Lebron 16/17.

How u a 12.5 and got a 12 and they fit? Y’all say anything fit to feel better lol. These things are tight as hell its no way you could go down and it fits

First off good luck consistently finding a 12.5 on any semi-limited Nike's. I get them when I can. 95% of my shoes are size 12s. I grabbed with a discount so my options were 12 or 13. A half size is usually 1/4". I'd say the size 12 is 1/8" shorter than I'd like. A 12.5 would be better I'll admit that but it wasn't an option and I wasn't going to wait to get a 12.5 in the plain black pair which I don't like. A 13 would be 1/2" longer than the 12 which would be too big and I'd slide around. Bottom line they didn't hurt my feet and were fine.

But the next time I buy a pair of shoes I'll get your permission so it doesn't ruin your day.

I'm assuming the only reason people can still see them for sale is they unlocked the shoe, but never purchased on RD, so Nike will still allow those people to do so regardless of the promotional period?

Nothing else makes sense to me since they removed the camera feature.

PO
Yes this is correct

First off good luck consistently finding a 12.5 on any semi-limited Nike's. I get them when I can. 95% of my shoes are size 12s. I grabbed with a discount so my options were 12 or 13. A half size is usually 1/4". I'd say the size 12 is 1/8" shorter than I'd like. A 12.5 would be better I'll admit that but it wasn't an option and I wasn't going to wait to get a 12.5 in the plain black pair which I don't like. A 13 would be 1/2" longer than the 12 which would be too big and I'd slide around. Bottom line they didn't hurt my feet and were fine.

But the next time I buy a pair of shoes I'll get your permission so it doesn't ruin your day.
Didn’t ruin my day stop being so emotional. It’s just funny to me that people that want a shoe bad just switch sizes lol.. if it’s not ur size just move on .. it’s just a shoe it’s not life or death.. u wear one size but get a half size smaller in these just because you don’t want to get the black ones, now all of a sudden a half size smaller works for u lol. You guys sizing in here it’s crazy it’s like y’all feet can get bigger for some shoes and smaller for some too it’s just crazy to me . I got my normal size in these like I do for every shoe I get and I can barely stand my normal size in this shoe. It’s no way in hell a half size could work..

Didn’t ruin my day stop being so emotional. It’s just funny to me that people that want a shoe bad just switch sizes lol.. if it’s not ur size just move on .. it’s just a shoe it’s not life or death.. u wear one size but get a half size smaller in these just because you don’t want to get the black ones, now all of a sudden a half size smaller works for u lol. You guys sizing in here it’s crazy it’s like y’all feet can get bigger for some shoes and smaller for some too it’s just crazy to me . I got my normal size in these like I do for every shoe I get and I can barely stand my normal size in this shoe. It’s no way in hell a half size could work..
Well excuse us for having the ability to morph our gigantic feet into other sizes of shoes mister shoe size connoisseur!

I went up a full size and swapped out the thick *** insole in the 2K GE's I have, and I have finally have a good fit

Back
Top Bottom