Nike PG 4

I only played in these twice and this happens smh.. either ima superglue it back or just rip it off completely
55A3870D-0F27-4288-930C-9EEEA79FB448.jpeg

No excuse for that shoddy work on Nike’s part...I’d send them back to Nike then just try out another pair when they release...

I'd rip it off. That thing serves no purpose and was not a fan of how it looks on the midsole.

I was excited about hooping in this shoe but after playing in them 3x i’m ready to jump ship. first of all, due to the sizing being off by a whole size the shoe feels clunky on feet. It’s already a clunky shoe with a thick midsole and it’s not the sleekest width widthwise. When i took off in a sprint these was holding me back. I couldn’t get shifty like i wanted to and i couldn’t rise as much for my jumpers. For now ima stick with the kd trey 5 vii and kd12.

Just put the iDs love already dang.
gonna go 12.5 if they have it for iD. I’m a 12 in everything. Can make 11.5 work if not for hooping. So true size probably a 11.75 lol. Don’t wanna go to 13 but I might.

anyone who have these comment on their huarache size cause I go 12.5-13 in those but prefer the 12.5.

TTS = 14

Huarache size = 15
'91 Huaraches = could do a 14.5

PG4 = 15, but could do a 14.5

True size: 9.5.

My huarache size: 10.

PG 4 size (2K Gatorade colorway and Black/smoke grey colorway): 10.5.

Just put the iDs love already dang.
gonna go 12.5 if they have it for iD. I’m a 12 in everything. Can make 11.5 work if not for hooping. So true size probably a 11.75 lol. Don’t wanna go to 13 but I might.

anyone who have these comment on their huarache size cause I go 12.5-13 in those but prefer the 12.5.

I think you’d honestly still be pretty good in the 13...Just depends on how much room you like in the toes...

For me I’m a 12...12.5 is just about perfect for me in these but I like them to be a little on the tighter side...I could still swing a 12 in these, which is what I initially ordered, but my toe would literally be right at the edge of the shoe...They have a ton of firm padding in the heel area and it forces your foot to the front of the shoe...

I think you’d honestly still be pretty good in the 13...Just depends on how much room you like in the toes...

For me I’m a 12...12.5 is just about perfect for me in these but I like them to be a little on the tighter side...I could still swing a 12 in these, which is what I initially ordered, but my toe would literally be right at the edge of the shoe...They have a ton of firm padding in the heel area and it forces your foot to the front of the shoe...

good looks

Let me know if you still need one.

THIS GUY HERE!!!! Logan!!!! Big kudos to you on the oop!!! Real 100 thanks. Reminds me of the old NT (I’ve been around for a long long time) days when guys looked out for one another without the notion of some huge profit or price gouging. Thanks again dude!!

JS”

Last edited:
probably wont be released like every other pe

Yeah. But I’m just saying I would rock those, I’m also not really a fan of the PG4 in general. If I had to choose a colorway to rock that we've seen already seen, it’ll just be the black/white pair.

I’m with my 2k pair but I can’t lie these don’t look really good on feet but they are comfy

Early Access on FNL for Winner's Circle Members for the "Plaids" on 2/5.

FYI, the purchase doesn't appear to include "goodies" unlike the Purple Gatorade which had the exclusive pin.

PO

Back
Top Bottom