Nike PG 4

Went ahead and ordered these. I like the 2 tone upper. Gonna try to remove or cover up the corny "just do it" and all that other **** tho. :rolleyes
download (32).png
download (33).png
download (34).png

Just tried my TTS sz & these definitely feel 1 size too small SMH

How do they mess up the sizing that bad?

Just tried my TTS sz & these definitely feel 1 size too small SMH

How do they mess up the sizing that bad?
Same thing. I was finally able to put on but it was really difficult. Yes it is very tight, no space, but it is ok for wide footer contrary to KD12. Of course air sole unit give perfect cushionning.

Last edited:
Picked up a pair of Gatorades from my local outlet in my TTS, which is the same sizes I’ve gone in all of my PG’s (1-3). Snug in the toebox, more of an issue with the width than length. I swapped out insoles to a thinner one and it felt better...thinking once the stock one gets worn and compressed a bit that this is what the shoe will feel like. Didn’t bring em to the gym with me today but I’ll play in them tomorrow and share some impressions with you guys

Rip to your feet when you hoop lol

I wear TTS in mostly everything Nike but these are definitely made super small and it doesn’t make sense why Nike would do that... these will be the most returned shoe ever bc of the sizing issue

I saw a sneaker reviewer on YT saying he went down .5 in these lol no way

Tried them on a few more times around the house... the more I do the less I become impressed with the cushioning. These might be going back before they ever see the light of day on the court for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom