Nike PG 4

$41 black pair came in today. I’ve gotten some good deals. white/black were $54.
I also forgot to add the plaid in there. Those were $45.
A172481B-098C-4CF7-A90D-028A1BADD1F6.jpeg

Went up a half size (which I normally do for basketball) and wow, these are beyond tight! I’m not sure a full size up will suffice.

These were going to be my beater outdoor shoes to hoop in and train my kids due to Covid. I can’t even imagine wearing these with thicker basketball socks.

What to do...

Either they aren’t selling well or there is a surplus of PG4s. Eastbay already has the digi camo that dropped today at $84.99

Either they aren’t selling well or there is a surplus of PG4s. Eastbay already has the digi camo that dropped today at $84.99
Same with the last two KD 13s.

Nothing is selling well. Gyms are closed. People aren't working. NBA isn't operating which means pros aren't even able to promote the product.

Same with the last two KD 13s.

Nothing is selling well. Gyms are closed. People aren't working. NBA isn't operating which means pros aren't even able to promote the product.

Yup. It's a great shoe too.

I own the launch Gatorade color-way & the ASW Gatorade & I may end up moving the launch color because the pandemic has not allowed me to utilize them as much as I hoped I would. :frown:

PO

First time playing in my Black colorway earlier this morning. I thought they were solid overall but nothing really stood out. Air strobel is comfy but cant compare to Zoom air.

Man y'all weren't lying about these fitting tight 😩

Hit up the champs 59 deal and I don't know if I can go past a size 13 on these 😂

Back
Top Bottom