Nike PG 5 - $110 - Out Now

I like fact that they seem to reuse the forefoot lace wings here that were also on the 3, they made them really stable and the containment of forefoot was nice 👍 also that window on the bottom hints that there is some cushioning tech underneath the hood, if its just basic foam I think they wouldnt have put a window in there.

I kinda dig 'em, will have to wait and see!

Screenshot_20201206_090005.jpg

Back to basics. In for $13
Big facts. I stay finding PG 3s for 20-25$ lol. The 4s are headed that way. It's crazy to get a Sig for the prices you can get his. That said, all 4 models have worked out pretty well for me on foot and on the performance front. If these end up like the rest as should be expected i'll have a ton of pairs of these too.

Looks like possibly air strobel again? Would probably be in for a pair on discount. Wasn't a fan of the zip up booty on the 4 but it felt good.

I wonder who pg will collab with this time. 4s are cheap now but still a food hoop shoe. Love getting 4s for $45 under.

I wonder who pg will collab with this time. 4s are cheap now but still a food hoop shoe. Love getting 4s for $45 under.
All day on the price. Between the 4 models I must have close to 30 pairs by now lol. Most of them for pocket change. Need to start offloading some somehow ha.

^For real? I liked the 4s but to each their own. They were mad comfy and a good performer. The zipper was a nice change to me and a call back to the 90s. I will say that nothing tops the PG1, I mean dude wore them the whole bubble outside of wearing the 2s a few times.

I mean not doubting they were comfortable or anything

the way they look was :x

^ I feel you bro. I liked them a lot at first but now they just coo. Price is A-1 tho. $49.99 and some pairs $29.99.

Back
Top Bottom