200932644998364.jpg

200932644998365.jpg

200932644998366.jpg

200932644998367.jpg

200932644998368.jpg

source: Dunk.com.cn

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Originally Posted by NYCHeavyHitz212

Is it just me, or do the Kobe's look low top?

??? Where have you been?
They ARE low tops.

My bad, I'm into kicks, just not into basketball like that so I had to ask, because usually whenbasketball shoes are lowtop it says "Low" like "Zoom Lebron Low" or "Air Jordan 2 low". Plus, every first model of a newbasketball shoe I've seen are always mid or hi top AND the majority of the league plays in mid or hi top.

I know I'm not alone but I see the foam lite isn't wht but now black. Why in the F*CK does my boy Amare have a shoe in the pack LOL!!!!! Might be anopportunity for some to jump on that for whatever reason. They will not make the playoffs.

ANY1 KNOW IF THESE ARE RELEASING ALL @ ONCE????.........OR ARE THEY GOIN 2DROP THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS????........ALSO ARE THESE GOING TO BE LIMITED HOH TYPERELEASE OR SHOULD THEY BE EASY 2GET?????......THANKS

ANY1 KNOW IF THESE ARE RELEASING ALL @ ONCE????.........OR ARE THEY GOIN 2DROP THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS????........ALSO ARE THESE GOING TO BE LIMITED HOH TYPERELEASE OR SHOULD THEY BE EASY 2GET?????......THANKS

Hey I got a question if someone can help me out.

So the white purp foamposite lites are gonna be a GR? and when is the RD if so?

The Kobe's are mad tight, the Tony Parker's are pretty sweet they remind me of the old Gary Payton Gloves, and the Flightposite Lites are the bestIMO I'm really feeling the white/black/purp pair. The rest are just kinda plain

POP IV look ok, i think the del sol did it right with the blk/white/yellow color block. the shoe is great nevertheless, this coming from a guy who like othernaysayers were against a low top etc but nike got me again and made me a believer. nevertheless i always keep my 2k4 around, ill still prefer mids over lowsin general

Originally Posted by antoshka1986

i dont understnad it , so is it a pack of shoes ? how much is it ?

its called a pack but its not like a cdp
the shoes are sold separately
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

why does nash have a playoff shoe?
seriously....

answer the question, just nike never thought suns can't make to the playoff... sad... as well as the foam lite, they r for STAT

Back
Top Bottom