Nike please bring these back, without making ANY changes

I alllllways thought the Carnivores were sick,even as a youngin.....and I hope they retro them,cuz I'm in there like swimwear, but then again I don't......with nikes whole new "butchering" thing they got going on in beaverton
You know you just read my sig,right?!?

:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
SOON TO BE COLLEGE DROPOUT
TEAM BROOKLYN
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I also remember the cross trainers the come out around the some time in the some colorways. Those were the days
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

One of the hottest shoes that Nike design during thier early and mid 90's golden era. We would be lucky and priviledged if Nike retroed these and come out with hot original basketball and trainer shoes instead of crappy hybrids. Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
never really a fan of carnivores...
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

solefever I with you 100% when I was in highschool my shoe game was lightyears ahead of clown at my school. and these wear def something serious around my way when they came out

Quote:
I also remember the cross trainers the come out around the some time in the some colorways. Those were the days

yup, they also dropped in light gray with purple highlights!

Best shoe not yet retroed. I think these would sell as good as the ATCs. Nobody but us will buy the ATCs or these.

Where is ShortyC94? I know he has a closet full of these (or did at one time).

I still got the box these came in, wished I had the shoes to go with it.

Always liked these, but I would be more into an Air Unlimited Retro, specifically the white/black/blue that Grant Hill wore.

Quote:
# 1 Carnivore fan here.

I recently saw a chick rocking a pair on the subway....and she had gray duct tape holding both toe boxes together...I guess shes prob fan #1.5
FS SIZE 10 DS LEBRON 3 (black, gold) $100

i've been wanting another pair of these since i beat mine into the ground back in the day.

Very nice shoe, they look really good with jeans on to btw.

I had the black/purple ones back in the day... I'd cop if retroed appropriately... its a bit of an acquired taste, I guess...

They need to bring these back and the unlimiteds, everybody and they mama were feeling these when they dropped, i was too but mama wouldn't buy em for me

I've never seen these in DS or VNDS condition. And with that being said, I always thought they were UGLY. I gotta see these in good condition to actuallyhave an eye for em. Until then, the same image of beat-up carnivores will constantly remind me that those suck. Sorry to all carnivore lovers.

I dont like those really.. I would rather have the Chris Webber's that were blue and looked similar

Back
Top Bottom