NIKE please retro these...Air Max Deluxe

I dont know about some of you guys, but the Nike Air Max Deluxe will always be one of my favorite line of Air Max's.

max_deluxe_gry_sil_grn.jpg
max_deluxe_gry_sil_grn_5.jpg
max_deluxe_gry_sil_grn_3.jpg
max_deluxe_gry_sil_grn_7.jpg

max_deluxe_blk_gry.jpg
max_deluxe_blk_gry_3.jpg
max_deluxe_blk_gry_5.jpg
max_deluxe_blk_gry_7.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Never a fan, these are what nike needs to focus on:
Air Max 96
104071141.jpg

Air Max 99
105128471.jpg

96 tailwinds
104067331.jpg

Those neon deluxes are kind of fresh, I would buy a pair...If nike dropped the air max 96 in GOOD cw's, I would be a happy man.

I need 96's, 99's and I'd kill to have a pair of these again
AirMax2000BlkYlw.jpg

I beat the hell out of mine and then sent them in for a voucher when the air bubble popped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I need 96's, 99's and I'd kill to have a pair of these again
AirMax2000BlkYlw.jpg

I beat the hell out of mine and then sent them in for a voucher when the air bubble popped
pimp.gif
These are the hot ones. Especially the Red/Wht/Grey colorway. Don't know why theses weren't that popular. The AM Deluxe are not hot to me.Never liked them.

However the person who said Tailwinds should be retroed over and over....agreed! But I'm not feeling the ones pictured. The OG ones, Tailwind 4s andTailwind 5s are the ones that need to be retroed.

i def wanna see these come back again.....i still have my blk/red pair i love these kicks

Love the deluxe's but i doubt we'll see a retro of these, id much rather hold out for an og pair anyway.

i saw a guy with them on early in the week. He was a bum and smelled the part too. They are sick tho

I'm 100% behind the idea of an Air Max Deluxe retro, I agree that some of the original colorways were terrible but by far the most comfortable pair ofSneakers I've ever owned and that's saying alot......a good quality retro in decent colorways please....
tongue.gif

While I loved my black/red pair, I don't think a shoe like this would have broad enough appeal to warrant a retro. I loved these things back in the daythough. To me, 1995-2000 was Nike's prime for runners.

Back
Top Bottom