NIKE, please, retro these Jordans... PETITION

I need these desperately. I bought the 1st retro the day they came out in 06 or 07 and took them back the very next day. They were trash. Skipped the next retro. Better but not quite right.
I need correct shape, color, and nike air on back tab. I know it will never happen, but give me something I can work with. I'll take 2 out of 3 and be fine.
This is the one Jordan I want the most.

The NA part will happen eventually (no telling about the shape, or color though), probably NA BC4's first. I'd bet money we'll start getting retro+'s with NA eventually JB is running out of ideas & CW's...

Some reason I'd like these to release they're samples from 89' I'm pretty sure(can't really find good pics but you get the idea):
air-jordan-4-multi-color-drake-sample.jpg

air-jordan-iv-black-red-grey-splatter-sample-1.jpg

White chrome 9 Lows, Taxi 12s, Chicago 2s, Fire Red 4s, Red Suede 21s and Black Infrared 6s

MAKE THIS LIST GOLDEN

Last edited:
And these

Air-Jordan-4-Retro-Classic-Green.jpg

I always liked these. Never owned them.

As a person who owns a pair of these, I think they should be left in the vault.

Don’t get me wrong, they’re an awesome cw but they, by far, have the worst yellowing issues of ANY retro I’ve ever owned. I still have them in the back of my closet (they were one of the few retros I was able to afford in college) and they unfortunately look more like a light lemon/pee color than white. Yellowing only started a year or two after they were released as well. I remember hearing that these were one of the few retros to actually start yellowing on shelves... Insane.

I want to die happy, Nike.. please drop these mother****ers

Chicago 2s

air-jordan-2-retro-white-varsity-red-black-010014_1.jpg

Red Suede 21s

Air-Jordan-21-OG-Italian-Red-Suede.jpg

Taxi 12s

air-jordan-12-taxi-2018-release-130690-125-4.jpg

Cool Grey 4s

010029_01.jpg

White Cement 3s (Nike Air + regular sole)

0a1b4ee6-1792-4874-ab53-6a4f9fce8df0_1.33ae8d8a2322940d0ebfe2efe087c26a.jpeg

Pure Money/Silver Anniversary 9s

Air-Jordan-9-Retro-Silver-Anniversary.jpg

Military Blue 4s

63611742975-air-jordan-4-retro-2012-release-white-military-blue-ntrl-grey-011588_1.jpg

Black CDP 14s

Air-Jordan-14-Retro-CDP-2008.jpg

Barons 1s

63611743036-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-barons-white-black-wolf-grey-011896_1.jpg

Last edited:
I want to die happy, Nike.. please drop these **********ers

Chicago 2s

air-jordan-2-retro-white-varsity-red-black-010014_1.jpg

Red Suede 21s

Air-Jordan-21-OG-Italian-Red-Suede.jpg

Taxi 12s

air-jordan-12-taxi-2018-release-130690-125-4.jpg

Cool Grey 4s

010029_01.jpg

White Cement 3s (Nike Air + regular sole)

0a1b4ee6-1792-4874-ab53-6a4f9fce8df0_1.33ae8d8a2322940d0ebfe2efe087c26a.jpeg

Pure Money/Silver Anniversary 9s

Air-Jordan-9-Retro-Silver-Anniversary.jpg

Military Blue 4s

63611742975-air-jordan-4-retro-2012-release-white-military-blue-ntrl-grey-011588_1.jpg

Proper 2s, Taxis, Cement 3s, and Military 4s. The the rest I could take or leave. 2s should have already been done, they are so easy to remaster hardly any branding l...and basically already did the lows... I'd even take these since I already have the low Chicago's. But no jordan branding on the sole or some wack gimmick I want the OG style.

air-jordan-2-retro-white-red-grey-arriving-2.jpg

Proper 2s, Taxis, Cement 3s, and Military 4s. The the rest I could take or leave. 2s should have already been done, they are so easy to remaster hardly any branding l...and basically already did the lows... I'd even take these since I already have the low Chicago's. But no jordan branding on the sole or some wack gimmick I want the OG style.

air-jordan-2-retro-white-red-grey-arriving-2.jpg
**** yeah mother****er

I wouldn't be mad if Nike re-issued 'em with the Mars logo tbh

I would I'm over all these gimmicks, stick to OGS 2-6 should all have Nike Air branding I'll even go out on a limb and say put it on all retro plus' too. I mean they did it with FTL, JTH, KOREA 3's, Tinker's, and rumored bio beige JTH too... and IMO they are all retro+'s and I'm sure well be seeing more also.

Last edited:
Ray Allen 13
Ray Allen 13
Ray Allen 13

Gary Payton Lakers 12

We need alot more PE from Derek Anderson, Michael Finley, Vin Baker, Chris Paul, Mike Bibby, Eddie Jones, Reggie Miller, Ray Allen, Rip Hamilton, even Q rich, D miles, and Melo and Kobe to an extent. Not even including the current players like Kawhi Leonard, and Jimmy Butler. I know I'm forgetting some players but you get the idea.

We need alot more PE from Derek Anderson, Michael Finley, Vin Baker, Chris Paul, Mike Bibby, Eddie Jones, Reggie Miller, Ray Allen, Rip Hamilton, even Q rich, D miles, and Melo and Kobe to an extent. Not even including the current players like Kawhi Leonard, and Jimmy Butler. I know I'm forgetting some players but you get the idea.

Especially Finley in his Dallas Mavericks days. I would go broke easily lol.

Fire Red 3 NA
Black Cement 4 NA
Cool Grey 4
Fire Red 4 NA
Fire Red Silver Tongue 5 NA
Fire Red Black Tongue 5 NA
Wolf Grey 5
Carmine 6 NA
Black Infrared 6 NA
Raptors 7
Playoff 8
Black/Red 11
Concord 11 (On list, until in hand this year)
Cool Grey 11
Taxi 12
White/Red 12
Flint 13
Playoff 13
White/Red 13 Low
Black/White/Red 13 Low MJ Playoff PE

Just give me those and I would be very happy.

Please non existant God let these drop finally, I've been beastin' since 99' for these:

ay2s8j8jz0aauktfbzi2.jpg

Oh and add NA please and thank you!

Last edited:
These need to come back, one of the cleanest colorways on the IX in my opinion

i.php

I'd buy these too, wouldn't go crazy for them... but I'd buy if I could.
Jordan sky highs:
air_jordan_sky_high.jpg

Jordan dunks:
jordan_dunk_ii.jpg
unreleased-air-jordan-samples-air-jordan-xiv-12.jpg
unreleased-air-jordan-samples-air-jordan-xiv-5.jpg

Maybe just me but I like this CW good everyday shoe IMO:
unreleased-air-jordan-samples-air-jordan-iii-10.jpg

Best beaters ever wore both until I killed them (no socks and all):smh:, I loved the leather interior great summer shoes:
air-jordan-retro-3-iii-white-chrome-black-flip-e1319042036258.jpg

air-jordan-retro-3-flip-black-metallic-silver-011511_1.jpg
are both those 14s sample colorways? Never seen them before

Back
Top Bottom