nike PLEASE RETRO THESE (Pix Welcome)!!!! Nike Air Max 98II & 96 ***

Why hasn't nike retro these...Really under-rated !!!
3718183109_7e5859de22.jpg

i thought they retroed them like a 2 or 3 years ago , i remember seeing a couple people rockin some yellow ones

No, never had a retro of these. Closest we got was the white leather Footaction ones from like 99 or 2000 or something like that. I'd love to see theseretro.

Then when it is done they will sit on shelves because the flaws on almost all retros never satisfy the NT consumer...
ohwell.gif

98's have grown on me. after seeing the horror of a crumbling midsole, it's apparent they need a retro. too bad they didn't do it before theychanged the air bubble construction, but I think they could still pull out a fresh retro of these. come on Nike, do it!

also, second the 96's as well.

and you know, with the retros they've been doing, it's not out of the question. triax 91, triax 94, tailwind 92, ST, etc. they're bound to hit the96 or 98!

these are some of the ugliest air max imo. never liked the design on these. too much going on and look hella generic. like some wanna be 97s. i think nikeknows better than to retro these.
sick.gif

Co-sign this thread..i seen a couple of pairs in mom & pop stores but they weren't my size so i didn't cop..

yea this needs to happen. enough with the 87s, 90s and 95s for a second nike. though to be honest we are the few who would buy them. they don't have thepopular appeal the the other models have.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

yea this needs to happen. enough with the 87s, 90s and 95s for a second nike. though to be honest we are the few who would buy them. they don't have the popular appeal the the other models have.

i dunno though, do 97's really have that much more appeal than 98s? they do a new 97 every 3 or 4 months it seems. I don't see any reason why theycouldn't/shouldn't retro the 98 (or the 96 for that matter).

These are so darn overdue. The white/blue/yellow ones are some of my fav AM's of all time.

I still have mine plus grey/red, black/white, and white/blue/orange. But they're getting worn down so come on Nike!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

and you know, with the retros they've been doing, it's not out of the question. triax 91, triax 94, tailwind 92, ST, etc. they're bound to hit the 96 or 98!

Back
Top Bottom