Nike pls retro the Nike Zoom Flight 98 aka "The Glove"

I see foams and pennys, barkleys, garnetts, even pippens being retro'ed...but where are the Gary Payton's Glove retro???

I see foams and pennys, barkleys, garnetts, even pippens being retro'ed...but where are the Gary Payton's Glove retro???

YES!! I've been waiting on these since middle school..I loved playing ball in those shoes. I hope a retro comes soon..

YES!! I've been waiting on these since middle school..I loved playing ball in those shoes. I hope a retro comes soon..

pimp.gif

I would love this. You barely see any pairs in DS condition anywhere..

Thought Nike was gonna drop some when GP was wearing them as a Heat but anytime soon is good for me.

Thought Nike was gonna drop some when GP was wearing them as a Heat but anytime soon is good for me.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

pimp.gif

I can barely find a pair PERIOD! I should of never threw mine away back in 2001.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

pimp.gif

I can barely find a pair PERIOD! I should of never threw mine away back in 2001.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

easily copped. just give us as true to the OG as possible and I'm good to go. Thought I was the only one that was on the hunt for these...

pimp.gif

easily copped. just give us as true to the OG as possible and I'm good to go. Thought I was the only one that was on the hunt for these...

In todays market they would flop hard like the carnivores and such. I would cop a pair for nostalgic reasons. I beat mine to death back in the day. Loved them...

In todays market they would flop hard like the carnivores and such. I would cop a pair for nostalgic reasons. I beat mine to death back in the day. Loved them...

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

I hope they flop. More for the mid 20 and up folks that have history with the shoe
laugh.gif

I hope they flop. More for the mid 20 and up folks that have history with the shoe
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Daver

laugh.gif
early 20's as well...def would be appreciated tho 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Daver

laugh.gif
early 20's as well...def would be appreciated tho 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom